No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been recycling on some coins this morning.. taking profit on most.. but getting right back in at lower rates on coins that dipped below what i had some purchases of them at ..
    Last edited by systemnt; 01-16-2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I guess I'm glutton for punishment. Just picked up 3,336 more TRX.

Comment

I did some profit taking this morning. Trying to guess the bottom right now is like trying to catch a falling knife... it's too dangerous IMO. I still have all my LTC, ETH, and Bitcoin but I'm going to play the smaller alts with caution. The bigger the risk the bigger the reward so my hat's off to all you guys still preaching HODL.

Comment

It's easier to HODL when you bought BTC at 8700 and XRP at .47 ...

And I still took out my initial investment.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            It's easier to HODL when you bought BTC at 8700 and XRP at .47 ...

And I still took out my initial investment.
            Those buying in now will be preaching "HODL" when the market pumps and takes a dip again.

Like others have said, we are finding out which coins are worth their salt.

Comment

QRL is throwing the finger at all this FUD. Too bad I'm not in it.

Comment

****!

Comment

BTC presenting...more "opportunities"...

Comment

Man I’ve had no less that 5 friends text messaging me about getting into cryptos today. That’s good to see.

Skinny

Comment

bout ready to pounce...

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                        Man I’ve had no less that 5 friends text messaging me about getting into cryptos today. That’s good to see.

Skinny
                        send em over to this thread, we can answer the same question's 9000 more times

Comment

south korea did not and is not planning on putting a ban on trading cryptos - its simply not true. they are working on a ban of incogneto trading, they want to track everyone and their profits, perhaps in an effort to hinder laundering and probably tax the snot out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                            send em over to this thread, we can answer the same question's 9000 more times

Lmao! Oh I’ve typed up a Crypto for noobs 101 in my notes. I just copy and paste. Lol

Skinny

Comment

Lmao! Oh I’ve typed up a Crypto for noobs 101 in my notes. I just copy and paste. Lol

Skinny
                              Maybe you should post it here!

Comment

Skinny
                                Sweet my new auto response will be "Pm Skinny"

Comment

Working...
                                X