No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just re-adjusted some BTC at the lower rate, picked up some more ltc (For some ****in reason i cant quite figure out why yet), and looking at some new alts.
    also...need to find someone to throat punch the TRON guy.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Just re-adjusted some BTC at the lower rate, picked up some more ltc (For some ****in reason i cant quite figure out why yet), and looking at some new alts.
      I would be surprised if you gain an extra $20-30 on LTC to send over to other exchanges. I'm doing the same.

Comment

So is TRON going to go away?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Trx is slowly putting me into the poorhouse, Think its going to be a long ride back to my avg of .12c....not too terribly worried though

Comment

Most of my RIPPLE I was in at .53 cents.

Comment

have no choice but to HODL the TRON...
              $ 0.05965 ..*** is that ****....

Comment

I'm still up over 100% on most of my coins, including bitcoin.

The alts will rise again. The lesson to learn here is simply, take profits and don't get greedy. I did and am paying the price/or taking the hit.

Comment

Wow so much tron hate right now. I just sold some etn to buy 10,000 more tron.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                    I'm still up over 100% on most of my coins, including bitcoin.

The alts will rise again. The lesson to learn here is simply, take profits and don't get greedy. I did and am paying the price/or taking the hit.
                    I did both and Im happy I did. I sold/traded plenty to insure 5 digit profits and still have enough Im holding to be happy when the next run happens. I got completely out of Ripple selling my last shares at 1.54 and my Tron is just above break even at this point. Most of what I bought was at .04.

I just bought more bitcoin and litecoin.

Comment

As long as the leadership at XRP and TRX are actively working to promote and better their coins, positions I don't mind holding. At least with them we can see that they're actually wanting to make something of them.

Comment

Everything is on sale right now! The attitude of some of these investors is ridiculous! Don’t be that guy that bails out because you are scared! Three weeks ago we were all happy to throw money at these coins that were cheap! Should be no different today! Learn something from all this...

Skinny

Comment

RIPPLE prices are falling amid fears of an imminent trading ban in South Korea with the cryptocurrency losing more than $33billion from its market cap since Saturday. Here is the latest price news and live updates on Ripple, bitcoin and Ethereum.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            Everything is on sale right now! The attitude of some of these investors is ridiculous! Don’t be that guy that bails out because you are scared! Three weeks ago we were all happy to throw money at these coins that were cheap! Should be no different today! Learn something from all this...

Skinny
                            Yep. Folks thought this was an easy get-rich-quick scheme and fell for it. I only wish I had a little more money to buy at these bargain basement prices right now.

Comment

No matter what anyone says, bitcoin is the grand daddy and if he's taking a hit then they all do.

My sub $200 LTC this morning is already making money. Sending some over the Binance and Kucoin to sip on the sweet cheap nectar of long term crypto.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                                No matter what anyone says, bitcoin is the grand daddy and if he's taking a hit then they all do.

My sub $200 LTC this morning is already making money. Sending some over the Binance and Kucoin to sip on the sweet cheap nectar of long term crypto.
                                Doing basically the same, I'll gladly take some of these that are off 30-50% off and hodl my *** off

Comment

Working...
                                X