• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch.

That it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      I dont get why people do this. Ripple and Trom are projrcted to hit highs in Dec 2020......not next week.

Sheesh. Some folks are playing the game wrong.....or just don't get it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Panic sellers. That is all!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        I dont get why people do this. Ripple and Trom are projrcted to hit highs in Dec 2020......not next week.

Sheesh. Some folks are playing the game wrong.....or just don't get it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Or maybe they do get it. Maybe they knew exactly what they were doing when they owned hundreds of millions of Ripple and Tron under 5 cents and they got hundreds of millions of people to think they would go up so they could sell.

There is zero chance in Hades someone could predict the month these coins or any of them would hit their highs. That's insane.

Comment

It’s ok. Once the weak hands and whales get done selling, things will line out...and we will see which coins really have value.

Skinny

Comment

With every ouch evening brings a morning of opportunities!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Ouch.

That it all.
              Sum Beech!!!!

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              Panic sellers. That is all!

Skinny
              Wish I had more USD to scoop things up. Really good time to diversify and add cheap coins to your portfolio.

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              It’s ok. Once the weak hands and whales get done selling, things will line out...and we will see which coins really have value.

Skinny
              True dat...Crap coins will fall the hardest. Unfortunately they'll get pumped again.

Comment

For all the people that were bitchin about missing lows on some coins while the rest of us were in and scaling profits... but for some reason, are now looking at this down trend as a bad thing....
                nows your chance...

Comment

For all the people that were bitchin about missing lows on some coins while the rest of us were in and scaling profits... but for some reason, are now looking at this down trend as a bad thing....
                  nows your chance...
                  That ain't no lie. I feel like a kid in a candy store with only $2 to spend. So many choices....so little funds.

Comment

I think this is what the down trend is all about. I saw this last night. No love from Jack in the Box: https://www.ispot.tv/ad/w_bh/jack-in...menu-jacks-way

Comment

nows your chance...

Yep yep. I’ll be getting in on some of that action!

Skinny

Comment

Just scooped up a couple LTC on the cheap

Comment

Wow all these dropped like rocks

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                            Wow all these dropped like rocks
                            And still dropping 😓

Comment

I read an article a month or so ago where the author mentioned that bit coin folks would be wishing they had sold in the near future. I personally dont know or understand this stuff. But i do find it interesting

Comment

XRP is still WAY above where it was when it started to pump hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X