Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Not sure when you posted before, but prolly before many of us stumbled on crypto and then this thread. Lol.

Explain multiplying coins please?

Skinny
    It was 15 cents when he first posted it. I looked into it that day. Good call.

FTR - BTW I have no idea if it will keep going.

Comment

So how do I "play the house" with my dbet?

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
        So how do I "play the house" with my dbet?
        once main net releases sometime this quarter they will open it up for staking. do you have their wallet? i imagine they will release a wallet update that includes an easy feature to do it but it will include sending them to a smart contract address.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
          once main net releases sometime this quarter they will open it up for staking. do you have their wallet? i imagine they will release a wallet update that includes an easy feature to do it but it will include sending them to a smart contract address.

I don't have their wallet yet, was waiting to see if they're were going to be any updates on release. Should I go ahead and get it?

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
            I don't have their wallet yet, was waiting to see if they're were going to be any updates on release. Should I go ahead and get it?
            yes, if you plan to hold.

they are releasing the sports betting test net tonight. slot test net has been out for a week or so.

Comment

first time
              Click image for larger version

Name:	dbetcall1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	24526878

second time
              Click image for larger version

Name:	dbetcall.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	24526877

Comment

Man these alts are not looking pretty right now

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

here is the problem: Bitcoin was first, and so, currently, has made a lot of people rich. But, the barrier to entry to create new block-chain digital currencys is low, so more are coming. and coming , and coming. Soon there will be more digital currency than demand, and then prices will collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                    I wish I bought a *****-ton more when I first started buying alts.
                    Any thoughts on GAS? Seems to also be a NEO coin.

Comment

Ripple [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by marceco View Post
                        I am not involved in Bitcoin ; we looked at it when it started while we were living in Australia and was just not sure . That being said , my son is wanting to build a New Computer for his Birthday and we tried to round up parts . We found everything we need except a Video Card / GPU . I learned at Frye's and Microcenter here in The Houston Area that it is because of " Bitcoin Mining " . So that being said does anyone understand " Bitcoin Mining " , or have an extra GTX 1060 6 GB they want to sell ?
                        There should be TONS of 1060's available, nobody is using them for mining anymore. It's tough to find 1070's and 1080's right now and RX 580's. I've got two 6 GPU mining rigs coming online this week. Gotta hunt for the cards. Check CraigsList for 1060's and lowball them. Aside from that CDW and other reputable vendors should be good on 1060's if that's all you're looking for.

edit: I've got two brand new 1070 8gb inbound that I probably won't end up using. If you're really hard up PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                          Ripple [emoji17]

Yep... did some profit taking this morning.

https://www.coindesk.com/pboc-offici...rading-report/
                          Last edited by BlackoutRam2500; 01-16-2018, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            There should be TONS of 1060's available, nobody is using them for mining anymore. It's tough to find 1070's and 1080's right now and RX 580's. I've got two 6 GPU mining rigs coming online this week. Gotta hunt for the cards. Check CraigsList for 1060's and lowball them. Aside from that CDW and other reputable vendors should be good on 1060's if that's all you're looking for.

edit: I've got two brand new 1070 8gb inbound that I probably won't end up using. If you're really hard up PM me.

There aren’t in Houston Metro at the two stores I mentioned . They told us that on the days Delivery Trucks come there are lines of 20 - 30 people when the store opens and all new inventory that arrives to build “ The Mining Rigs “ is gone within a few minutes [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              This is partially why some of these coins will struggle to get anywhere. People selling out either to cut their losses, to break even, or to turn a small profit. I don’t blame anyone for taking a profit though. Lots of people did that when BTC hit $200. They are ****ting themselves today tho.

Skinny
                              I dont get why people do this. Ripple and Trom are projrcted to hit highs in Dec 2020......not next week.

Sheesh. Some folks are playing the game wrong.....or just don't get it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                                Any thoughts on GAS? Seems to also be a NEO coin.
                                GAS seems to fluctuate with NEO and do well along side of it. It was in the upper 20's low 30's last week and then took off.

The Disney coin, Dragonchain, took a hit but still looks pretty strong.

Did anyone hear that VIBE is going to have a superbowl commercial? That could be interesting.
                                Last edited by In-Yo-Grill; 01-16-2018, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X