Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
    Just saw on Twitter where John McAfee is pumping XLM today...
    about 2 hours ago he named Stellar (XLM) as Coin of the Week !!!

Now he tells me... I dumped 800 XLM yesterday at .59, put it in more XRP.

I see XLM hit .71 earlier

Comment

Anyone know if there has been any Q4 reporting yet?

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
        had to look...original call was at 15 cents on dec 18th and on dec 29th ( i remember because it was my birthday) it went to .75 cents. it settled and held 50-60 cents since then until last couple days when 90% of alts continue to bleed.

its on sale... buy and sell, buy and hodl, buy and stake, or buy and play... i dont care. just trying to spread a good project with my friends here.

See there, I didn’t get in on that coin and it went from -18% to in the green! You should thank me! [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          See there, I didn’t get in on that coin and it went from -18% to in the green! You should thank me! [emoji23]

Skinny
          lol hey i tried.... up over 20% since i posted earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
            Bummer!!! Missed the dip on Tron to .07

I've been adding to my other coins steadily and patiently riding out the storm.
            You can jump on it again at that price.

Comment

Someone help me out on my thinking here...

All these tokens being built on the ethereum blockchain.... shouldn't we be buying up ether? Don't all these tokens (tron, eos, 0x, etc...)still require the native coin ether for their token to work?

Or am I way off in left field?

If I'm on the right track doesn't the eventual Casper release back that theory up? Wouldn't u want a boat load of ether if you wanted to be a staker/minter doing the PoS?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                You can jump on it again at that price.
                It's already on the radar. I also see that Quantstamp is dipping pretty low.

Comment

I don't like the minimum buy limit on Binance.

Comment

NEO? It stays pretty much in the green.
                    Last edited by clffrdfdge; 01-15-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      I don't like the minimum buy limit on Binance.

Same here! I’ve got some BTC, LTC, and ETH scraps there that are useless.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                        NEO? It stays pretty much in the green.
                        I wish I bought a *****-ton more when I first started buying alts.

Comment

sports book test net release about to be announced.

Comment

Ripple

Skinny

Comment

I am not involved in Bitcoin ; we looked at it when it started while we were living in Australia and was just not sure . That being said , my son is wanting to build a New Computer for his Birthday and we tried to round up parts . We found everything we need except a Video Card / GPU . I learned at Frye's and Microcenter here in The Houston Area that it is because of " Bitcoin Mining " . So that being said does anyone understand " Bitcoin Mining " , or have an extra GTX 1060 6 GB they want to sell ?

Comment

Originally posted by marceco View Post
                                I am not involved in Bitcoin ; we looked at it when it started while we were living in Australia and was just not sure . That being said , my son is wanting to build a New Computer for his Birthday and we tried to round up parts . We found everything we need except a Video Card / GPU . I learned at Frye's and Microcenter here in The Houston Area that it is because of " Bitcoin Mining " . So that being said does anyone understand " Bitcoin Mining " , or have an extra GTX 1060 6 GB they want to sell ?
                                bitcoin cant be mined with them anymore but other coins can.

you can find them on amazon and newegg. they are twice as much as they used to be. might as well use a gtx 1070 for about $50 more.

edit- wow just looked...they have doubled in price again. surge in ethereum price must have them short again.
                                Last edited by wes122984; 01-15-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X