Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
    Also think about the fact that many exchanges have not been accepting new accounts. Binance opened for an hour and picked up 240,000 new people. I don’t think it’s a popularity issue right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you seen all the negative tweets and such about trx, XRP, etc etc? Hard to find a positive one.

Skinny

Comment

If negative tweets, youtube posts, market forum posts, and news articles were indicators of how this crypto stuff would do...it wouldve have been dead a long time ago... BTC wouldnt have had a multiple thousand percent increase in a matter of months, and the exchanges would all be dead.
      Remember where ALL these coins were at a mere couple months ago..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        If negative tweets, youtube posts, market forum posts, and news articles were indicators of how this crypto stuff would do...it wouldve have been dead a long time ago... BTC wouldnt have had a multiple thousand percent increase in a matter of months, and the exchanges would all be dead.

Remember where ALL these coins were at a mere couple months ago..

All I’m saying is that with the combination of lower prices, not much hype, funk hype, negative posts, people not being able to register accounts, gives them more time to research the market instead of jumping in head first like a lot of folks did 6 weeks ago. Just my thinking. I might be completely wrong, but it makes sense to me.

Hoping it’s all a cycle and will start trending upwards.

Six weeks ago, when millions of noobs jumped in, all you read on FB and Twitter was to the moon, lambo, and picking the color of your rocket to take to the moon. Lol.

I don’t recall anyone ever calling XRP or trx a dud back then. If they were, it was being lost in the shuffle with the posts I mentioned above. [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Correct. Hard to believe it could go from 2018 being huge to busted this fast.

Comment

Just a bunch of FUD with all the negativity. Makes it a good time to pick up some cheap crypto until it rebounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              The only affect this massive dip has on me is that I am holding. Not buying more on this dip. Let's see what happens.
              This is not a massive dip, when it falls 90% off its high, that's a massive dip... This is just profit taking. It seems this people in this thread are getting disscouraged because their investments haven't hit the moon yet. I'm here to tell you, it will be years, not months for that to happen. Most of the big coins have been around for 5-9 years for them to get any real value. Just make your picks, believe in the Devs, and check on your portfolio in 5 years. And if you've invested in Tron or Ripple, your gonna have to wait even longer. There are 100 billion of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
                This is not a massive dip, when it falls 90% off its high, that's a massive dip... This is just profit taking. It seems this people in this thread are getting disscouraged because their investments haven't hit the moon yet. I'm here to tell you, it will be years, not months for that to happen. Most of the big coins have been around for 5-9 years for them to get any real value. Just make your picks, believe in the Devs, and check on your portfolio in 5 years. And if you've invested in Tron or Ripple, your gonna have to wait even longer. There are 100 billion of them!
                Wait, What? I could be dead by then.

Comment

Taking the plunge into the crypto world and it seems binance needs a referral to get started, can any of you fine gentlemen pm me and help me out with a reference? Been watching this thread for weeks and I guess better late than never! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sam T View Post
                    Taking the plunge into the crypto world and it seems binance needs a referral to get started, can any of you fine gentlemen pm me and help me out with a reference? Been watching this thread for weeks and I guess better late than never! Thanks

Skinny

Comment

I’m not discouraged at all. I’m just intrigued by the market at its current state. Learning as I go.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
                        That's my concern with my Ripple shares and why I never invested in Tron. I wanted Ripple at .23 and honestly I was surprised it hit $3.83 so fast. I think my target for 2018 was $5 and I planned to sell it there. The key with these coins that have massive amounts in circulation, IMO, is get get them for cheap... Like 1 cent cheap. Then it doesn't matter what they do. If they go to $1 it's like you hit the lotto.

I've been looking for a coin with 20 million or less in circulation, a super strong team, good tech, and coinbase add potential for under $1.

Comment

Suddenly... I have nothing but s**t coins.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            lol.. im no guru... im 98% guessing my *** off on this ****...
                            This is exactly like playing the horses....
                            most people pick them by their cool names....
                            some maybe pick them if the horse takes a dump on the way to gate...
                            or maybe based on its history....
                            ..maybe even by its owner...
                            but in the end..the jockey controls that horse and what its gonna do..

Bet on the Jockey...
                            I'm betting on the horse named Tron... he farted his way to the gates, just stood there for a few days when the gun went off, then stumbled back to the stable and *** the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              Suddenly... I have nothing but s**t coins.
                              I have researched quite a bit on it and I think I would trust Mexico tap water more than these markets.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                                I have researched quite a bit on it and I think I would trust Mexico tap water more than these markets.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X