Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

Happy Tuesday!

I've been working hard over the holidays for you.

I just finished up the new cryptocurrency trading course

The videos are all in Dropbox and we'll be uploading them to kajabi this weekend

And the course is all yours, because you're a lifetime member.

We'll start our webinars again, soon, also.

But first I'll get these videos uploaded for you over the weekend.
    Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

I've followed this guy for a few years and use his ideology as a foundation for my own investing strategy

He gets into tech analysis of cryptos but all these years we've been trading forex

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
      So do you have access to thew DropBox videos?
      Yes I do because I'm a lifetime member
      Its like $1k to join but you can easily make that back in a month.
      I've made more than that in a day with his tips sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
        Anyone know much about RLC? It looks like it just got added to binance and hasn't went live yet I guess

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
        Pumped too from $1.97 to $5.40 over night then who ever pumped the news it was hitting Binance took profits and it dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          So according this this, there are actually more bitcoins (satoshis) available than there are ripple coins

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
            So do you have access to thew DropBox videos?
            His webinars are free and often are recast on youtube

Comment

Binance has an official ios app in the app store now. Or you can stick with the other if you don't mind allowing the 3rd party.

"The Binance application is now available on the App Store again ( https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bina...o/id1298387631 ). If the application is already installed, please uninstall before attempting to install again.

The version available on the App Store will be the latest stable release. Beta versions that contain enhancements and/or new features will be released first via our website ( https://www.binance.com/ios-install.html ). Once the application has passed the beta stage, the App Store version will be updated.

Keep in mind that the beta version will require manual installation ( https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us...s/115001507811 ). The developer must be approved to install.

Please let us know if you experience any issues and we will do our best to assist as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

Comment

Anyone seen any indication that TRON is ever going to do... Anything? ��

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  Anyone seen any indication that TRON is ever going to do... Anything? ��
                  He keeps adding to the talent pool. Would you take a new job on a sinking ship?

Twitter

"#TRON officially announced the joining of Evan (Zhang Anwen), a senior bank technical expert. Evan has been responsible for major system development of four major commercial banks such as ICBC, Agricultural Bank of China, BoC and CCB. #TRX $TRX"

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    Found this on Ripple FB Group

Two Korean banks Woori and Shinhan (top 5 banks in Korea) confirmed on a Korean news channel that they successfully finished testing the ripple framework and will bring it in to action soon for international transactions....

It translated to

[Korea Economic News]

Recently, as the block chain technology has become a hot topic in all industries, the financial sector is accelerating to adopt it.

KEB Hana Bank is in the process of introducing a trade transaction system that adopts 'Etherium' block chain. Shinhan Bank and Woori Bank are preparing an overseas remittance system using 'ripple' block chain.

Reporter Ko Young-wook.

KEB Hana Bank is preparing to introduce a trade finance process that adopts the 'Etherium' block chain.

Etherium has the advantage that it is a network platform that can run a variety of applications than BitCoin, the first-generation block chain.

The development is jointly carried out by a consortium of marine logistics block chains, a total of 38 organizations led by Samsung SDS.

Shin Hee Man / Director, Foreign Exchange Marketing, KEB Hana Bank

"I've been doing verification to the financial part. I confirmed that the part related to OAT (clearing settlement) method is well reflected in the block chain ledger. "

When a block chain is applied to the trade finance process, the risk of forging trade details such as the purchase of export bond and the issuance of the credit are lowered and the processing cost and time are reduced.

It is said that the system application target is to prove origin in Korea and Vietnam trade and to utilize individual shipping company, shippers and harbor logistics information exchange.

Shinhan Bank and Woori Bank have recently completed the construction of the overseas remittance system between Korea and Japan based on the "ripple" block chain in cooperation with the SBI Group in Japan.

Woori Bank official

"We have built systems for both countries. I have finished the first test, I am preparing for the second test, and I am going to complete the test on January 31st. "

The Ripple Block Chain can be settled for 3.7 seconds per transaction and is emerging as an alternative to the existing international payment network (SWIFT).

The competition of financial companies is getting hotter in order to take the lead in the era of Nomics, the next block chain.

It is Ko Young Wook of Korea Economic TV.

Go Young Wook reporter yyko@wowtv.co.kr

Skinny
                    So does this mean that never over 10.00 crap is not true anymore?

Someone please educate me on this?

Why do we love Ripple if it is NEVER gonna be over 10.00?

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                      Pumped too from $1.97 to $5.40 over night then who ever pumped the news it was hitting Binance took profits and it dropped.

It went up to over $11 for a few seconds then dropped to under $6. I bought at $6.25 and sold at $10.50. Nice little profit in a matter of seconds.

You gotta be quick on the trigger to do that kinda crap. I don’t recommend doing that. Lol

Skinny
                      Last edited by Skinny; 01-12-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        So does this mean that never over 10.00 crap is not true anymore?

Someone please educate me on this?

Why do we love Ripple if it is NEVER gonna be over 10.00?
                        Because its a quick volatile investment with repeatable results.
                        Not going to make you instantly a millionaire (unless you dump heavy into it).. but it has the potential to produce and reproduce quick returns faster than a normal investment.
                        and if you continue this course of bad mouthing the Ripple, i will have no choice but to photoshop your pic with a ripple/aggie/winger shirt on.
                        Last edited by systemnt; 01-12-2018, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Very basic question for yal......can you buy 'partial bit coins'? Say i have $1k to invest....can i buy that percentage? Or is that not even worth the effort?

Comment

Yes. You can buy portions of any coin/token.

Comment

ADA having a nice day. To bad Ripple and Tron continue to **** the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                                Yes. You can buy portions of any coin/token.
                                Yep. Most people can’t afford a whole Bitcoin afterall.

Comment

Working...
                                X