Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      Dang. I’m $199,999 short from being a qualified bidder

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Found this on Ripple FB Group

Two Korean banks Woori and Shinhan (top 5 banks in Korea) confirmed on a Korean news channel that they successfully finished testing the ripple framework and will bring it in to action soon for international transactions....

It translated to

[Korea Economic News]

Recently, as the block chain technology has become a hot topic in all industries, the financial sector is accelerating to adopt it.

KEB Hana Bank is in the process of introducing a trade transaction system that adopts 'Etherium' block chain. Shinhan Bank and Woori Bank are preparing an overseas remittance system using 'ripple' block chain.

Reporter Ko Young-wook.

KEB Hana Bank is preparing to introduce a trade finance process that adopts the 'Etherium' block chain.

Etherium has the advantage that it is a network platform that can run a variety of applications than BitCoin, the first-generation block chain.

The development is jointly carried out by a consortium of marine logistics block chains, a total of 38 organizations led by Samsung SDS.

Shin Hee Man / Director, Foreign Exchange Marketing, KEB Hana Bank

"I've been doing verification to the financial part. I confirmed that the part related to OAT (clearing settlement) method is well reflected in the block chain ledger. "

When a block chain is applied to the trade finance process, the risk of forging trade details such as the purchase of export bond and the issuance of the credit are lowered and the processing cost and time are reduced.

It is said that the system application target is to prove origin in Korea and Vietnam trade and to utilize individual shipping company, shippers and harbor logistics information exchange.

Shinhan Bank and Woori Bank have recently completed the construction of the overseas remittance system between Korea and Japan based on the "ripple" block chain in cooperation with the SBI Group in Japan.

Woori Bank official

"We have built systems for both countries. I have finished the first test, I am preparing for the second test, and I am going to complete the test on January 31st. "

The Ripple Block Chain can be settled for 3.7 seconds per transaction and is emerging as an alternative to the existing international payment network (SWIFT).

The competition of financial companies is getting hotter in order to take the lead in the era of Nomics, the next block chain.

It is Ko Young Wook of Korea Economic TV.

Go Young Wook reporter yyko@wowtv.co.kr

Skinny
        Last edited by Skinny; 01-11-2018, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Hodl!!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            Where are y'all storing your TRON?

I use to just store it on binance but now it's on my nano ledger s

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone know much about RLC? It looks like it just got added to binance and hasn't went live yet I guess

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                Anyone know much about RLC? It looks like it just got added to binance and hasn't went live yet I guess

No but I found this. Looks like it’s been on other exchanges including bittrex? Not sure.

Skinny
                Last edited by Skinny; 01-12-2018, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                  I use to just store it on binance but now it's on my nano ledger s

Really, couldn't find TRON on the list of storable currencies for the nano yesterday. Thanks again [emoji106]

Comment

I posted a nano tron how-to link a few pages back.

Comment

Anyone having issues logging into Binance? Keeps telling me my email address is invalid.

Comment

nope...

Comment

I'm starting to think TRX is a *****hole coin.

Comment

trx was supposed to get added to another exchange today... was hopin to see a bump due to that..

but...
                            maybe this announcement will help
                            Following the joining of the technical experts, today, January 12, TRON officially announced the joining of Evan (Zhang Anwen), a senior…
                            Last edited by systemnt; 01-12-2018, 07:10 AM.

Comment

I think i got TRX figured out....
                              All set...

Comment

Meanwhile, Stellar is on the rise.

Comment

Working...
                                X