Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topshot View Post
    $tron - unbelievable amount of transfer going on here in the low 8s. Hopefully this breaks past 85, then 95 to confirm a shift in trend and finalization of consolidation.

Let's get it going on, it's better to shift hands here in the 8s as it will make the ride up more fun.

English por favor [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      English por favor [emoji28]

Satoshi [emoji51]

Skinny

Comment

Hmmmmmm

Media dip wads? Look close.

Skinny

Comment

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]do I see me a coinbase drop in there?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]do I see me a coinbase drop in there?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishful thinking. Media messed up and put Coinbase, I’m assuming, because that’s the only exchange most of the public has heard of

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
              Wishful thinking. Media messed up and put Coinbase, I’m assuming, because that’s the only exchange most of the public has heard of

Yeah, the excitement wore off pretty quick. In the event of it ever being added I hope for all our sakes there isn't any leakage.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                Well my hope that the news of the MoneyGram announcement would make ripple jump once the Asian market found out about it is a complete dud. Ripple went down, didn’t even bump up a little bit lol.
                The Asians have likely never heard of moneygram

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  Hell I hope so! My buddy has been locked out if his account for three weeks. He’s sent in the required verification info but nada. He was advised to only send one ticket in as sending more would reset his place in “line”. He doesn’t know if his ticket still exists or not as he’s gotten no replies to it...only messages from their FB page. Assume they are waaaayyyyy overloaded with support tickets.

He ended up starting another account with a different email address so he could still trade, but he’s got close to 1K XRP and about the same amount of trx he bought cheap locked up in that account.

Skinny
                  Heck my Binance app still isn’t working. Per a FB group I’m on it seems to be an iPhone issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    Heck my Binance app still isn’t working. Per a FB group I’m on it seems to be an iPhone issue.

I don’t have an iPhone app for Binance. I just use the mobile version of the website. I didn’t know there was an iPhone app.

Skinny

Comment

I don’t have an iPhone app for Binance. I just use the mobile version of the website. I didn’t know there was an iPhone app.

Skinny

It’s not in the App Store. You can go to binance support and find it. A little sketchy because you have to “trust” the app but I’ve done that with other apps without a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                        It’s not in the App Store. You can go to binance support and find it. A little sketchy because you have to “trust” the app but I’ve done that with other apps without a problem.

Ahhhhh. Ok. Cool. Looking into it. I always see an add for the app at the bottom of the mobile version of the website but I’ve never clicked on it. Thanks.

Skinny

Comment

Got it. Seems to be working for me. Pretty slick! Better than the website mobile version for sure.

Skinny

Comment

Ahhhhh. Ok. Cool. Looking into it. I always see an add for the app at the bottom of the mobile version of the website but I’ve never clicked on it. Thanks.

Skinny

That’s right. I remember seeing it at the bottom too.

Yes definitely better than through a browser. If you’re on kubcoin they have one as well.

Comment

XRP

Skinny

Comment

Where are y'all storing your TRON?

Comment

Working...
                                X