Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fwiw

If anyone is still trying to get on binance, and failing...

One of my friends tried all day with no luck trying to sign up on binance. I sent him my referral link, and bam he's in.

Comment

Come on Litecoin - It's your turn!

Comment

So I found the nano ledger on prime for $130, problem is it says
        Note: This item is only available from third-party sellers.
        If you get one from Ledgers website it will not be ready for delivery till March 22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Rumor is that JP Morgan Chase is behind Ripple. That may be old news.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          They might be backing Ripple but not XRP the coin.

If that bill is passed the big banks are pushing it. If the bill gets voted out the big banks might want in some how.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            So I found the nano ledger on prime for $130, problem is it says
            Note: This item is only available from third-party sellers.
            If you get one from Ledgers website it will not be ready for delivery till March 22

I got mine for $79..but apparently its not available at that price anymore from that seller..
            Here's a list of others.. pricier (starting at $149) use only the ones that are "fulfilled by Amazon" :

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
              Come on Litecoin - It's your turn!
              LTC is not helping. Needs a enema.

Comment

Last edited by LROSE; 01-11-2018, 11:37 AM. Reason: duplicate post

Comment

Here is another link for Binance Referral if anyone needs it:

Comment

Those other referral links dont work... use this one

Comment

Where are y'all storing TRON?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        I got mine for $79..but apparently its not available at that price anymore from that seller..

Here's a list of others.. pricier (starting at $149) use only the ones that are "fulfilled by Amazon" :

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&condition=all

Thanks

Comment

I'm going to keep mine off the exchanges too and in a cold wallet. I do have a question because I know jack about these things but I assume they are just flash memory or SSD? What happens if one ****s the bed? Can you just get another one and then using your seed phrase be back up and running?

Thanks!
                          Last edited by Neck; 01-11-2018, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                            I'm going to keep mine off the exchanges too and in a cold wallet. I do have a question because I know jack about these things but I assume they are just flash memory or SSD? What happens if one ****s the bed? Can you just get another one and then using your seed phrase be back up and running?

Thanks!
                            Freezes/crashes:

Lost: https://ledger.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/...Ledger-Wallet-
                            In case of loss or theft of your Ledger Wallet - or at any time - you can restore your entire balance either on another Ledger Wallet or on any BIP39 compatible software wallet such as Mycelium thanks to the 24 words you copied on the Recovery sheet.
                            These 24 words are paramount, they are what provides you the ownership of your coins.
                            You must never reveal them, and never lose them.
                            Last edited by systemnt; 01-11-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post

Thanks!
                              I dont think so but they sell a "warranty" recovery plan with the Nano S i saw on Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                                yall need to quit looking at usd value and only look at SAT prices. ie if you buy at .0005 and its $2 and sell at .0004 and its $4 you sold at a loss.

right now btc is dipping hard but alt coins sats are even or up (still showing lower usd)
                                Yes i was thinking that too. I started setting limits and still buying and selling Tron on the small dips and rises 0.00000750 -0.00000950 thats gains right?

Comment

Working...
                                X