X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****. This may not be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      imagine that - govt feeling threatened so they put a bill in place, hoping to become law, so that they can protect their rule...wonder if they will actually be able to enforce it should it become law.

Comment

These DP’s are super irritating. I’m a P & Y now. I don’t need to pad my count.
        Last edited by Etxbuckman; 01-10-2018, 11:27 PM.

Comment

How are some of y’all pulling off so many double posts?

Skinny

Comment

Oh and I think that article is FUD!!!

Stricter regulations. Maybe. Ban. Hell no.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
              imagine that - govt feeling threatened so they put a bill in place, hoping to become law, so that they can protect their rule...wonder if they will actually be able to enforce it should it become law.
              I, like many others, am curious to see how this winds up affecting the market, prices. I expect dips but, dadgum, this is far worse than I’d imagined.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                How are some of y’all pulling off so many double posts?

Skinny
                Somethings up with TBH’s server. I’ve noticed it happening on threads with a large number of replies.

Comment

All this talk sounds like the great depression is about to happen. I'm down quite a bit but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                    They can ban it, make it illegal but thats about all they can do. It's decentralized so they can't stop it. All this will do is push exchanges to other countries, and lead their people to trade other places. It's competition for their own currency... This is the whole reason btc was created... Because of the distrust from the big banks crashing in 09.

Comment

Fwiw

If anyone is still trying to get on binance, and failing...

One of my friends tried all day with no luck trying to sign up on binance. I sent him my referral link, and Bam he's in.

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
                        They can ban it, make it illegal but thats about all they can do. It's decentralized so they can't stop it. All this will do is push exchanges to other countries, and lead their people to trade other places. It's competition for their own currency... This is the whole reason btc was created... Because of the distrust from the big banks crashing in 09.
                        After I posted that link I saw something on Twitter from, I believe, a Korean journalist advising that there was in-fact no intention of trying to ban crypto-markets in SK because of the sheer volume of investors and money involved.

Here it is:

Last edited by Etxbuckman; 01-11-2018, 12:37 AM.

Comment

I got my tron tshirt in the mail today, I'm ready to rally the troops now!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            These DP’s are super irritating. I’m a P & Y now. I don’t need to pad my count.
                            Did you receive P&Y status during this thread?

Comment

A lady and her husband at my office started with 5k and were up to 30k last week. Most of that was made on Ripple. They bought it dirt cheap early on. He had already removed his original investment. Her husband has a facebook tutorial page showing people how to make money at it and what to invest in. I thought about it but I'll stick to real estate
                              I have a hard time investing in intangibles.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                                Ahhhh. Ok. Got it.

Skinny
                                I get it. Just CB and Binance for me. Original dont care if I lose investment.

HODL

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X