No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m also having issues verifying my deposit amounts. They’re saying it doesn’t match there system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

on?

Comment

those winklevoss guys (sued facebook guy for stealin their idea)... using 11M of the 60+M they won from that lawsuit, bought in to bitcoin early..
        turned 11M into over a Billion...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          on?

Coin base

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
            Coin base

you deposit into a coinbase wallet or GDAX?

disclaimer ..i have probably 10 more minutes using this **** than you do.....

Comment

I'm up a little..
              I'm in for the long haul ...however long it is...on the peak side or valley side....
              ill either be in the money, little better off, ok, or out the half the cost of good astros tickets...
              fun to play.
              Did you go with GDAX?

Comment

you deposit into a coinbase wallet or GDAX?

disclaimer ..i have probably 10 more minutes using this **** than you do.....

I went thru the Coinbase app

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                  Did you go with GDAX?
                  i have it associated..but realized it cant buy ripple (which is why i got it..)..

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                    I went thru the Coinbase app

Does it show as "Pending" under your accounts? If you transferred money then it can take up to a week for it to actually show up. It show say "Pending" under the transaction.

i have it associated..but realized it cant buy ripple (which is why i got it..)..
                    Supposedly you can use Coinbase to send your bitcoin to another exchange that will allow you to buy other alt coins like Ripple, Dash etc.. I've never tried it though.

Comment

I am thinking of using a hedge fund to spread across several coins. Seems a lot easier than picking a few and using multiple wallets. I really want Ripple, but dang im having a hard time getting a wallet for it.

Any suggestions on a good one? Over 120 out there now.

Comment

Im just happy I already made my fee money and already positive on the bitcoin. This stuff is easy, lol

Comment

How much is the fee $ ?

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                            I am thinking of using a hedge fund to spread across several coins. Seems a lot easier than picking a few and using multiple wallets. I really want Ripple, but dang im having a hard time getting a wallet for it.

Any suggestions on a good one? Over 120 out there now.
                            I just wasted an hr of my life trying to get verified on Bitstamp to buy Ripple. Let me know if you get it figured out.

Comment

If someone can verify something for ripple - Id be interested in that as well.

Comment

I think you have to own bitcoin so that you can get ripple from a different exchange like bitfinex or kracken.

Comment

Working...
                                X