No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When these coins first come out do they trade under a penny? Or do some open for trading a lot higher?

Charts like TRON look like they traded way below a penny just a little over a month ago. Seems like one should just buy a little of all ICO's

Comment

HODL!!!!! I want to celebrate with all of you in a few years!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        When these coins first come out do they trade under a penny? Or do some open for trading a lot higher?

Charts like TRON look like they traded way below a penny just a little over a month ago. Seems like one should just buy a little of all ICO's
        Sometimes, depends on the amount of coins and the demand, . There a bunch of good potential coins that trade for fractions of a penny on some of the more obscure exchanges. Most in this thread only trade on the major exchanges. But you need to go to the not so popular exchanges to play with the pink slips in crypto.

Comment

Binance still not accepting new users.

Comment

that's strange... I signed up for an account Friday...

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
              Anyone looked at ultra cheap coins like Pac Coin or Gcoin?
              Picked up some Pac coin this morning

Comment

These shakes are looking very tempting [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got some more ETH about an hour ago. We shall see

Comment

I just bought some more ETH about an hour ago. We shall see what happens.

Comment

i'm not selling anything, just reporting on why prices are shaky today. TRON should have some news coming that hopefully will bolster the price back up

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                        i'm not selling anything, just reporting on why prices are shaky today. TRON should have some news coming that hopefully will bolster the price back up
                        man - I sure hope you're right. I've been tempted many times to sell and cut my losses and get on something else that's moving in the right direction.

Comment

TBH PSA.... Guys if you are gonna buy a hardware wallet please please please buy from a reputable dealer like Amazon or any big box store or direct from the manufacturer. Inspect everything to make sure it has not been tampered with. Even then you might consider resetting it and creating a new seed. Beware buying one from ebay, craigslist, etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                            man - I sure hope you're right. I've been tempted many times to sell and cut my losses and get on something else that's moving in the right direction.
                            It has too IMO, Its the cheapest 1 in the top 10(market cap). Once these exchanges are able to open up new accounts I think all the noobs will be all over it!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                              Picked up some Pac coin this morning
                              Just curious but what exchange are y’all getting these on?

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
                                Just make your coin picks, put your money in, and check on it in 5 years, you may just get to retire early! HODL

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
                                Im already retired, lol. Im just looking for some bonus cash!

Comment

Working...
                                X