Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Exactly what is bleeding?
    The price of XRP and TRX. At least what I'm seeing on Binance anyway.

Comment

TRX = .14

Ugh.....

Comment

XRP

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          XRP

Skinny
          I saw that too. I'm cool. Just annoyed at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by skinny View Post
            exactly. We all saw how easy it was to make a few grand overnight practically...and now we’ve all see how easy it is to watch those profits dwindle away.

Panic sellers more than likely dumping to avoid losing too much money. Just my opinion of what might cause a downward spiral. If everyone is holding, the price shouldn’t fall too far...once all the weak hands are scared off, things will hopefully line out.

Skinny

cash management!!!!!!!

Comment

cryptopia is where most of the volume is traded.
              That coin is not even listed on Binance

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                TRX = .14

Ugh.....
                I don't care about dollars
                I need trx back over .0002ETH

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  The price of XRP and TRX. At least what I'm seeing on Binance anyway.
                  Gotcha....Im not looking to sell anytime soon and Im in at $1 and .04 respectively so its good. Im telling my son to buy some TRX and .14 and he is looking at it. He has made a tooon of money in all of this. He started playing about 10 months ago with $5k.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    That coin is not even listed on Binance
                    And?

Comment

cash management!!!!!!!

Lol. Yeah well to each his own with his cash. I call it weak hands. It will be a tax nightmare to be buying and selling constantly in this market....especially because of panic. I’m just gunna sit back and ride the roller coaster. As I’ve stated in the past, if I lose it all, which I won’t, it’ll be just play money that’s gone.

Skinny

Comment

And?
                        Nevermind

Comment

Lol. Yeah well to each his own with his cash. I call it weak hands. It will be a tax nightmare to be buying and selling constantly in this market....especially because of panic. I’m just gunna sit back and ride the roller coaster. As I’ve stated in the past, if I lose it all, which I won’t, it’ll be just play money that’s gone.

Skinny
                          Cash MAnagement = don't be foolish and let 100% of your profits and initial investment sit in your accounts and be subject to a market crash.

Take some of those profits out of the market to sure up a long term profit.

Yes you might be up 60% today but if you don't siphon some off you could be down 40% tomorrow.

Would crazy swings at this stage of the game.

Ethereum has tripled since thanksgiving.
                          I hope those that were in at that time at least el take 1x out of the market and put it under their matress for safe keeping.

I've built my crypto dust into crypto crumbs hoping to turn those crumbs into a cryptobyte.

Comment

Cash MAnagement = don't be foolish and let 100% of your profits and initial investment sit in your accounts and be subject to a market crash.

Take some of those profits out of the market to sure up a long term profit.

Yes you might be up 60% today but if you don't siphon some off you could be down 40% tomorrow.

Would crazy swings at this stage of the game.

Ethereum has tripled since thanksgiving.

I hope those that were in at that time at least el take 1x out of the market and put it under their matress for safe keeping.

I've built my crypto dust into crypto crumbs hoping to turn those crumbs into a cryptobyte.

I understand. And I’m learning all this daily. So yes, I plan on taking out some profits. But not today! Lol

Skinny

Comment

I understand. And I’m learning all this daily. So yes, I plan on taking out some profits. But not today! Lol

Skinny
                              Me as well. My old self would cut my losses right now (I'd still be up though), but now I'm just going to sit tight, not panic, and HODL till the time is right. And it will be better.

Comment

Skinny
                                Just make your coin picks, put your money in, and check on it in 5 years, you may just get to retire early! HODL

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X