Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    Here ya’ go. Even a Cryptocurrency thread needs a good LDP.

[ATTACH]891111[/ATTACH]
    Congrats!!! I can taste those back straps...

Got a pork butt on the Egg right now.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      Congrats!!! I can taste those back straps...

Got a pork butt on the Egg right now.
      His racks not huge but he was mature and weighed 150 lbs on the hoof, so a great one to take anyway.

Now back to our regularly scheduled alt-coin wild west showdown.

Comment

Now I just need ripple to do what it needs to do

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
          Must read article for anyone looking/holding TRON (TRX)

Jonathan Sun has a circle of influence, that combined, touches billions of people...he actually has a shot at turning this into something big, possibly even bigger than the top cryptos.

the school he was admitted to has 1000 applicants but only accepts 44, and the requirements to get in the school are ridiculously difficult.

https://medium.com/@theprodigiez/tro...ve-5b13bd280d1
          Thats good to know. I’m confident it will turn around but it’s not doing so well right now.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
            Sounds like you and I listen to a similar guy on Youtube.

"Buy the hype, sell the news."

Seems like the hype for Tron is going.
            Or if you are old like me you read that in an actual book when you were young.

Comment

Question????

Anybody look at APPC.....If you look at the chart on Binance it just started trading on there a few days ago......It shows a major drop from about $8-9.00 and now trading at about 3.50....BUT the ICO shows you could have bought coins at .10....Shouldn't it be the other way around????

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Thats good to know. I’m confident it will turn around but it’s not doing so well right now.
                Tron is consolidating at higher lows, volume is dropping which tells me that selling pressure is waning. I think over the weekend it will trend sideways and gear up for another tun next week. Maybe it will push 20's again, or higher

Comment

Where else would be a good exchange to but TRON? Binance is not accepting new users right now and who knows when they will.

Comment

LoL so I have a bunch of small side businesses and I'm having my clients pay me in ETH now but at a premium of the cash price.

I can immediately convert the amount I need to cover their USD price and the leftovers are there to grow.

Win When Wynn for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      LoL so I have a bunch of small side businesses and I'm having my clients pay me in ETH now but at a premium of the cash price.

I can immediately convert the amount I need to cover their USD price and the leftovers are there to grow.

Win When Wynn for everyone.
                      Winning!!!

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                        Tron is consolidating at higher lows, volume is dropping which tells me that selling pressure is waning. I think over the weekend it will trend sideways and gear up for another tun next week. Maybe it will push 20's again, or higher
                        That’s good information to know for other coins going forward. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
                          Question????

Anybody look at APPC.....If you look at the chart on Binance it just started trading on there a few days ago......It shows a major drop from about $8-9.00 and now trading at about 3.50....BUT the ICO shows you could have bought coins at .10....Shouldn't it be the other way around????

I purchased in around the $1.70 mark when it was first put on Binance and dipped. This one may have some potential.
                          Last edited by stxhunter; 01-06-2018, 05:27 PM.

Comment

I got snake bit by LTC. I bought it to move to another exchange and it dropped almost immediately. To make things worse, the coin I wanted to buy went up in price. Lose, Lose...Pi$$es me off!

Comment

APPC is going ape ****!

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                              X