Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topshot View Post
    I really wish I had another 1000 to buy the dip when it went to 8s.
    You mean 7s? LOL.

I'm currently look at Pac Coin. It's listed on cryptopia, and over the past few days I've been watching it's gone up several 100%. Each coin is less than $0.01 so it's easy to load up on a bunch for a minimal investment.

Comment

Binances web services suck worse than a hula hoop thread with no pics.
      Is the app more stable?
      you almost have to sneak up on the **** webpage and not alert it to what you are going to do.... so it doesnt lock up...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Binances web services suck worse than a hula hoop thread with no pics.
        Is the app more stable?
        you almost have to sneak up on the **** webpage and not alert it to what you are going to do.... so it doesnt lock up...
        Yeah the app seems better than the website for sure.

Comment

250,000 new users are singing up in all the different exchanges every day since Xmas! Wow!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Litecoin is running! GO baby GO!!! I should have bought more the other day at $226 but didn't.... smh.

Gotta find a .01 coin that's trading on bittrex and possibly could pop. $1,000 investment in the right one would make 2018 something special. We could have a TBH cyptocurrency picnic! BBQ and beer on me

Comment

LTC gotta a long way to go ... good thing its a LT sitting on the nano.. because its been a dog when the new coins started creepin up the charts...
              still have faith in it.. in the long term...its a HODL... but not pretty to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                So any predictions on how high TRX will go today when the Asian market hits? Will it go over .30 again?
                Pretty sure Asian markets are closed until 6 pm Sunday...Atleast the FOREX part of it is....

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                  It was a rough live stream...everyone was expecting a major announcement of partnerships, but instead we got names of new tech people, all very good, but puppets dumped out imo.

I really wish I had another 1000 to buy the dip when it went to 8s.
                  I don’t think it was rough at all. His previous twitter posts mostly hinted at partnership announcements next week and new team members for the live feed today. He did mention announcing a partnership in a tweet today, but that was only once. The new tech people he picked up are key to future development and partnerships. Cheers to a buying opportunity.

Comment

Anyone in on Electroneum?

15hr ago they tweeted

"#Electroneum has just signed an MOU with Telecommunications & payment giant XIUS. You can check out the full statement on our blog."
                    Last edited by justintyme8303; 01-05-2018, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Completely missed the PacCoin boat trying to transfer BTC over to cryptopia, still waiting... My 100 investment would have been $10k!

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                        Completely missed the PacCoin boat trying to transfer BTC over to cryptopia, still waiting... My 100 investment would have been $10k!

Dang man! First I'm hearing of them.

Anyone hear anything more about that Maduro coin?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
                          Pretty sure Asian markets are closed until 6 pm Sunday...Atleast the FOREX part of it is....
                          Crypto never closes...

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                            Litecoin is running! GO baby GO!!! I should have bought more the other day at $226 but didn't.... smh.

Gotta find a .01 coin that's trading on bittrex and possibly could pop. $1,000 investment in the right one would make 2018 something special. We could have a TBH cyptocurrency picnic! BBQ and beer on me

RDD is one I’ve been holding since I got in this. It’s at .02 now I think. Not sure if it’ll ever pump, but you never know. High market cap tho I think.

Skinny
                            Last edited by Skinny; 01-06-2018, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              RDD is one I’ve been holding since I got in this. It’s at .02 now I think. Not sure if it’ll ever pump, but you never know. High market cap tho I think.

Skinny

I'm starting to read up on ICO's. It's the wild wild west x10. But in this climate the upside could be huuuuge.

Anyone hear about SETHER? supposedly the McAfee guy is pumping it up hard. I'm concerned though because the coins aren't cheap AND they are offering a 40% bonus to buy in. 2 red flags but I don't want to hold it long term initially anyway.

Comment

So the Tron news was a dud?

Comment

Working...
                                X