Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcorn View Post
    i am using coinbase but notice they dont sell trx..

Where are yal buying that? Sorry if its a repeated question
    [ATTACH]890948[/ATTACH]

Comment

What iPhone app are you guys using to track real-time prices, and one that lets you set up a portfolio of holdings. I have coin cap now but looking for another good option.

Comment

Saw this summary of cryptos tweeted out earlier. Goes along with what a few of y'all are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
          Wasn't talking to you. Was answering a direct question from Justintyme.
          I won't speak on his behalf, but I get the sense he was being facetious.

Comment

Tron is taking off. .40 or .50 by tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by aking6341 View Post
              What iPhone app are you guys using to track real-time prices, and one that lets you set up a portfolio of holdings. I have coin cap now but looking for another good option.
              I said it earlier that I like crypto pro. It is $5. You get everything you are looking for. You can also change the price to the exchange you have coin in or leave it on market average. You can follow favorites too besides your portfolio. The downside is that there is now webside app that it syncs to so that you can see it on a pc.

I like the today app piece too that I can swipe over from anywhere and get hte current market of my portfolio and other favorites. You do have to put your coins in manually is sucks at first but not too bad after that.

Comment

Again...pardon the ignorance, but I created a coinegg account and tried to buy tron but it is my understanding that I can not purchase with bank link or credit card link as I do in coin base but instead only by transferring btc to that account first and then buying the tron.....sound correct?

Comment

Originally posted by BCorn View Post
                  Again...pardon the ignorance, but I created a coinegg account and tried to buy tron but it is my understanding that I can not purchase with bank link or credit card link as I do in coin base but instead only by transferring btc to that account first and then buying the tron.....sound correct?
                  I'm not familiar with this particular app, but when purchasing XRP, I had to first convert to BTC.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                    Tron is taking off. .40 or .50 by tonight!
                    Why?

Also xrp creator about to be live on fox business to talk about Ripple.

Comment

by 'convert to BTC' ...you mean you already had btc in another wallet on something like coinbase and then sent/tranferred that to the app that sells the xrp?

Comment

by 'convert to BTC' ...you mean you already had btc in another wallet on something like coinbase and then sent/tranferred that to the app that sells the xrp?
                        I used my cash on coinbase to buy LTC -
                        Transferred LTC to Bittrex
                        Used LTC to buy BTC (Fees are MUCH cheaper to transfer)
                        Used BTC to buy XRP

Comment

yes. if you can use gdax instead of coinbase. you should be able to link your coinbase account. then send btc to whatever exchange's btc wallet and buy whatever altcoin.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Pretty much, yes. Not familiar with your app either. Most of the time you need BTC, ETH or LTC to transfer/buy the same in the exchange where xrp is. For example. I have coinbase. I sent ETH to ETH on GDAX(essentially CB but lessens fees). From GDAX I sent ETH to Bittrexx and bought xrp with it on Bittrex exchange.

Comment

got it. thanks. coinegg and coinnest seem overly complicated to me but binance not accepting new accounts yet

Comment

Working...
                                X