X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    It's scary man
    Really scary

Because I've felt the flip side of all of this before...
    Nah...

Again, I'm a long term guy so these run ups are fun to look at and I'll sit back and watch the circus. When it comes back to reality all I want is higher lows on a regular basis.

I do have a couple of "gamble" coins for pure profit and if those go to the crapper it's no big deal.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that a lot of the guys on here are like me. I have money(fiat) sitting around doing nothing loosing a little every year to inflation.

This thread has given me an opportunity to learn about something new and participate in growing the crypto eco system.

Can I have a Dilley, Dilley!?!

Comment

TRX is a rocket ship! Up 125%!

Comment

Dilly Dilly!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[ATTACH]890744[/ATTACH]

Comment

Dilly dilly! I’m thinking XRP has a real chance at $4 today...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
              Nah...

Again, I'm a long term guy so these run ups are fun to look at and I'll sit back and watch the circus. When it comes back to reality all I want is higher lows on a regular basis.

I do have a couple of "gamble" coins for pure profit and if those go to the crapper it's no big deal.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that a lot of the guys on here are like me. I have money(fiat) sitting around doing nothing loosing a little every year to inflation.

This thread has given me an opportunity to learn about something new and participate in growing the crypto eco system.

Can I have a Dilley, Dilley!?!
              Dilley Dilley!

Comment

Guess it's time for me to look into hardware wallets.

Looks like the Nano S is popular. Anyone else have one?

Comment

I need a new F5 key. I can't refresh fast enough to watch TRX climb.

Comment

TRX is up over 700% from when I got in...

I think I can afford to step up from Remington Core-Lock bullets to the high end stuff.

Comment

My CND is is on the mountain top and on it's way to moooooonnnniiiing!!!

Comment

Any Wallets other than Binance & Bittrex that are reputable that I can buy TRX with? Binance has a delay right now.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
                          Any Wallets other than Binance & Bittrex that are reputable that I can buy TRX with? Binance has a delay right now.
                          You can go to Coinmarketcap and it will tell you all the markets you can get TRX on.

For anyone wanting to get on a different exchange, here's a link to Kucoin. It is very similar to Binance but gives you a better discount on trades if you hold some of the Kucoin token. It has some coins that aren't available on other exchanges.

KuCoin is a secure cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and 700+ altcoins. The leader in driving Web 3.0 adoption.

Comment

Still can't make deposits on Binance?

Comment

Annnnnd Binance down again

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                                Annnnnd Binance down again
                                Took a dump while I was trading up! Crap!

Todd

Comment

Working...
                                X