No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just tried logging in on my phone. It gave me a “verified failed, please reload and try again” notice.

Skinny

Comment

I was on my phone too.. kicked me out.. Had to reset password to get back in...

Comment

I'm still able to navigate the site via PC.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
          I was on my phone too.. kicked me out.. Had to reset password to get back in...

Thanks. That worked.

Skinny

Comment

Sooooo.....when the wife starts to complain about my time checking crypto, I say;

"Where would you rather have me be, Hunting, fishing, strip club, bar or getting you a Cadillac to go with my Lambo?"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
              Sooooo.....when the wife starts to complain about my time checking crypto, I say;

"Where would you rather have me be, Hunting, fishing, strip club, bar or getting you a Cadillac to go with my Lambo?"

Lmao! All my wife asks me is “how’s our Ripple doin’?”

[emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

At what point do you guys normally cash out?

I bought cadano around $0.40, it's now at $1.04 and VeChain at $1.40, it's now at $3.53!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  Lmao! All my wife asks me is “how’s our Ripple doin’?”

[emoji12]

Skinny
                  Mine just thinks I am crazy for jumping in. I tried to tell her that getting in now is good - in early to get great rates on all the coins. She just shakes her head....

Guess I will have to find a way to turn a profit to show her..LOL !!

RUN CARDANO RUN !!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post

I bought cadano around $0.40, it's now at $1.04 and VeChain at $1.40, it's now at $3.53!

I haven’t cashed anything in. My initial investments were not all that big, so I don’t think that’s my move. I’d like to keep holding and seeing what happens. I’m easily over 100% ROI at the moment. I think my first purchases were around Dec. 18.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                      I haven’t cashed anything in. My initial investments were not all that big, so I don’t think that’s my move. I’d like to keep holding and seeing what happens. I’m easily over 100% ROI at the moment. I think my first purchases were around Dec. 18.

Skinny
                      I am with you Skinny.....My initial investment was small and I am holding for the long haul. Now, dont get me wrong...If one of mine goes absolutely crazy, I will cash some out !!! But for the my overall goal, I am on HODL !!

Comment

No way I'm cashing out yet. Excited to see what happens this first quarter of 2018. HODL!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Fuel starting to move

Comment

I'm holding as well....for now! Like you guys, my investment was relatively small, it was also money I considered gone in the first place. Missed a couple of good buys, but oh well!

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post

That's entirely up to you. If you feel you've made enough money then take some profits and either buy more or different types of coins.

Comment

I think I am gonna cash out and buy a mountain bike

Comment

Working...
                                X