Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benelliguy View Post
    So how can every transaction be taxed when a lot are merely exchanges where no money is made or lost?
    Its nonsensicaland very impractical.
    If you do ten trades and each trade earns one dollar profit then you are taxed 35% on total profits you pay $3.50 in taxes.

If you were taxed on each individual trade you will be taxed 35 cents per trade and you had ten trades so the total is $3.50

I'd say consult a competent tax accountant instead of getting tax advice from the green screen
    Last edited by texansfan; 01-02-2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      My RKC is killing it...last week in the .40s and today at 1.56.
      Up to 1.92 now.

Comment

here comes the blood. Hope y'all took profits!

Comment

Originally posted by fireman1594 View Post
          Bitcoin on the rise usually means blood in the alt-coins. Hoping for higher lows until the next pump comes. So far BTC, ETH and LTC shot the finger at the market and are on the rise again.

Comment

Originally posted by fireman1594 View Post
            Why do you say that ?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Why do you say that ?
              Alts dumping back into bitcoin. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Comment

Looking at my XRP portfolio I see that I could sell out now and make a nice little profit. Yay!!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  Looking at my XRP portfolio I see that I could sell out now and make a nice little profit. Yay!!
                  It was 2.16 this morning

Comment

Before I sell my last kidney and jump in has anyone made any serious money on this thread? I mean bought, sold and put USD's in the bank?

Comment

This could have something to due with the increase in BTC today: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/02/bitc...e-amounts.html

Facebook/PayPal Peter Thiel bought a few coins.

Comment

And exactly where is the blood bath? Im seeing more alts up than down on the two exchanges Im on.

Comment

[QUOTE=Old Bald Guy;13066380]Before I sell my last kidney and jump in has anyone made any serious money on this thread? I mean bought, sold and put USD's in the bank?[/QUO

Not really here but what I have done is bought and sold different alt coins and put the profits back in to other purchases, was my plan from the get go. started with a few grand and the whole portfolio is up over 12k now. I'm not even close to wanting to cash out yet. If I lose it all so be it, not gonna hurt me financially.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
                            Before I sell my last kidney and jump in has anyone made any serious money on this thread? I mean bought, sold and put USD's in the bank?
                            I don't speak for anyone here but all I can say is that I haven't made a dime and this thread has been for pure entertainment and the torture of a few "non-believers".

Any unforeseen profits along with all my guns fell off my boat and are hopelessly lost at sea.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                              It was 2.16 this morning
                              It sounds like it was as high as $2.25 on Friday when I was sitting in my deer stand, waiting for my USD deposit to hit Coinbase so I could buy more At least I was able to buy some when it dropped to $1.88 yesterday.

That's ok. I'm not planning on getting out anytime soon (unless it hits, say, $3). Actually I wouldn't be mad if it went down so I could scoop up some more. At some point this year this things going to blow up and I want to be sitting on some when it does.

Comment

Aion????

The live Aion price today is $0.0017 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,699.57 USD. We update our AION to USD price in real-time.

Comment

Working...
                                X