• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    Holy cow the limit orders that went through at 1.79
    Thats what i got in at this morning

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      In the meantime
      I'll have fun mining Ethereum and Decredit them converting that into ripple.
      What hardware are you mining with? I have 4 Vega 56s getting 7.6khash on cryptonight drawing only 700 watts. The Vegas are making more with cryptonight than with eth using less power. I've averaged .0027 btc per day over the last week....

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
        What hardware are you mining with? I have 4 Vega 56s getting 7.6khash on cryptonight drawing only 700 watts. The Vegas are making more with cryptonight than with eth using less power. I've averaged .0027 btc per day over the last week....

My lightweight personal rig is six msi rx 570 maxed out at 29 mh/s each
        Averages 175 mh/s but sometimes peaks over 250
        Temps are 68-71ish
        I'm on nanopool and get great amounts of hashes accepted.

I also dual mine Decred at the same time and actually I need to check on that wallet because I don't do anything with it

I need to get a kill-o-watt to see how much power this thing is consuming.

I'm also running ethos on a thumb drive which was the easiest thing ever to set up

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
          getting 7.6khash on cryptonight drawing only 700 watts. The Vegas are making more with cryptonight than with eth ...
          How to start mining with Claymore's CryptoNight GPU Miner 9.7 Hello. Today i want to show you how to use… by cryptomkd

I'm interested in cryptonight
          Are you using the above?
          I went with eth because I thought the tech and usage was rock solid and btc was just too far gone by the timeI decided to take the plunge (Feb 2017).

I have a buddy (the one that hipped me to cryptos) that has a few antminers in his garage and they have by far paid for themselves.

Comment

What wallet is everyone using for ripple, cardano - altcoins?

Comment

Originally posted by Reedimus View Post
              I looked into it some. I traded my verge awhile back for some of it.

There is a lot of decentralization strategy behind a LOT Of the coins, I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in that idea being unique to that coin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                Correct me if I’m wrong also: say you’re seeing Ripple plunge, as well as the other Big 3, you sell Ripple and you’re waiting for something to go up to reinvest, why can’t you just leave it in your USD wallet on GDAX and it’s not going up or down? Then when you see Ripple go up again, you buy BTC or ETH and then trade for Ripple again in minutes and you’re back in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                The transfer from binance to gdax and back will be a killer. I wish I could do that because I would have sold my ripple last night a couple times but dont feel comfortable enough to leave money in bitcoin

Comment

Go Cardano Go.

All you Ripple suckas. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Go Cardano Go.

All you Ripple suckas. Lol.

x2 lol

Comment

Hmmm - will Ripple rebound?

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                        Hmmm - will Ripple rebound?

What is it at now?

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                          What is it at now?
                          1.75 on bittrex

Comment

Ok....late to this thread....if you put down a credit card on Coinbase, you can buy but you cannot sell? Is this correct? Is it easier to use a debit card? I went back in to Coinbase and tried to change the form of payment. No luck on that. I am at strike one so far.

Comment

Credit card or debit card is the quickest and easiest way to be able to buy and sell. You can sell or buy. The fees are a lot higher, but linking a bank account to coin base takes about 10 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Verge kicking it in gear last few minutes...

Comment

Working...
                                X