Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fireman1594 View Post
    Wait! don't ask me how i know, lol. It will correct. You get all excited, want to jump on the train, then wah, wah, waaah.

I agree. I think it may settle around $1.60 - $1.65 in the short term, just based on how its has moved in the past few weeks (Pure Guestimation)

Comment

[ATTACH]889874[/ATTACH]

Comment

I sold out all my verge the other day, but for some reason binance didn’t sell all of it and I’m stuck with .303 verge, anyway to sell all of it? Or is that just part of the game, leaving pennies here and there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just passed the magical $2 mark. Go Rip GO

Comment

Originally posted by jkg2003 View Post
            I sold out all my verge the other day, but for some reason binance didn’t sell all of it and I’m stuck with .303 verge, anyway to sell all of it? Or is that just part of the game, leaving pennies here and there

Select TRX, market, buy and click maximum... see if it scrapes up anything

Comment

Originally posted by fireman1594 View Post
              Wait! don't ask me how i know, lol. It will correct. You get all excited, want to jump on the train, then wah, wah, waaah.

Oh I’ve been on the train since it was about fiddy cents. Lol

I’m just considering buying some more once it kinda settles down. That might cost me some money tho as my time looking at crypto is short today.

Skinny

Comment

JKG2003, pretty sure that is by design. You're remainder is under the minumum amount to buy/sell a fraction for another crypto. You can see the minimum listed on the screen per unit when you buy/sell. You can let it sit or buy just enough to raise it up to meet the minimum +1 then sell it all. If that makes any sense.

Comment

jkg2003, I think that is what they refer to as crypto "dust" and I'm not sure what can be done with it. I too have fractions of most of the coins I've held. I've heard talk of someone developing a method/system to manage "dust" but nothing concrete.

Comment

Anybody selling ?

Comment

Thanks! On another note Ripp at an ATH!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        Anybody selling ?

I'd sell some TRX.

If

it

would

do

anything...

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          Oh I’ve been on the train since it was about fiddy cents. Lol

I’m just considering buying some more once it kinda settles down. That might cost me some money tho as my time looking at crypto is short today.

Skinny
                          Yes, i was on that train until $1.30, took profits when realizing bigger money to be made elsewhere. Just play with small amounts of money for me, so...... go long! If i was playing safe, Ripple is a no brainer! Wish I had the balls to put big money in it, and get enough in return to really matter! Whoever thought you would see the day that trippling your money in a couple weeks, was a slow play, lol. I would bet the feds are coming. Most manipulated market ever! As usual, if you have a bunch of money, its easy to make more money. Whales play this thing like a song!

Comment

Speaking of Whales...

Click image for larger version

Name:	3092670967945755049.png
Views:	1
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	24525596

Comment

That’s what just shot the price up!

Comment

Holy cow