Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Until......

I did a lot more research, joined the Facebook group, etc etc etc. I was blown away by the ignorant coin holders on the FB group. Roughly 32k of them. Idiots. Sheep. Pawns. Not educated at all. No idea what Verge tech was about. I could go on.

I lost confidence in that coin after a few days...gut feeling I guess coupled with my love for Ripple...it has treated me and a few buddies kindly.

Also, I figured wth, I can gather up another 5K Verge on the next dip...

Same with RDD. I traded all those for Ripple as well.

Yes I’m a firm believer in diversity, but getting a lot more picky when it comes to these alt coins as the days go by and I educate myself more.

Skinny
    I get it. However I have 50.00 in verge.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

The only thing that matters is you're making money on it. Keep an eye out and watch for hard dips.

Ripple has exceeded everyone's expectations.

Comment

Am getting a bit ****** at bittrex ..NEO wallets been in maintenance for over a freakin week... good thing im not ready to do anything with it..but if i needed to ..i couldnt.. one of the few i havent moved completely off to the nano...

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Skinny

Comment

I'm getting a ripple t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

Dude!!!!!!! Me too!!!!

Ripple is going to become a household name!

I’d like to buy some more, but not a fan of buying on the rise....it may be a new low though! Lol.

Skinny

Comment

Plaster this all over Facebook if ya got it.

Skinny

Comment

Comment

So ripple might have some legs.
                    It was created by MIT.
                    It is already being used by a few of the largest investment banks in the world.
                    Amazon is rumored to make Ripple its official cryptocoin.
                    Only 100B were created. 40M currently in circulation but no more Ripple will be created.

I only like the longevity of Eth and Xrp.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      Bubble popped.
                      This thread has lasted so long - this amuses me now ...

Comment

Uh oh - all this news spells crash for me. Not a crash in price, but a crash in the systems calculating my profits at this point, lol.
                        Last edited by jer_james; 12-29-2017, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          won’t we all. I know no one knows, but is it possible, or a better question, is it probable that Ripple passes ETH? There would be several millionaires in this thread alone if it did. I’m not expecting to hit like that but how fast could this rise? Could it get to $700+ in 2018? What’s a realistic expectation? Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                            won’t we all. I know no one knows, but is it possible, or a better question, is it probable that Ripple passes ETH? There would be several millionaires in this thread alone if it did. I’m not expecting to hit like that but how fast could this rise? Could it get to $700+ in 2018? What’s a realistic expectation? Thoughts?
                            I really have no idea - Theories have been shared here that $300 isnt even possible due to market circumstances.

It would be crazy though.

Comment

Ripple has been interesting overnight. I was working so I have been watching it. I wish I wouldnt have sold the other day at $1.24. I was losing money in BTC so I went ahead and converted back to ripple at $1.50 or so. I think I may hold long term and just leave it alone. I would have doubled my money had I just left it alone.

Any investors here knowledgeable with this whole candlestick graphs and interpreting them? My buddy at work blew my mind last night when he told me he invests in stocks based on reading graphs and not even knowing what the company sells. Apparently it takes the statistical analysis view of companies. There are many books based on this approach. Im going to look for one at half price books for a good read

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                                So ripple shouldnt go near that high. There is a maximum of 100 Billion ripple for the market. At $300/ripple, you are talking about 30 Trillion dollars. Thats more than the 1.5x GDP of the US. While I understand this is a global currency, for a single currency to make it that big is very unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                                X