Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone looked at Vechain?

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      My suggestion is sending ETH from CB to GDAX then from GDAX to your ETH wallet address in Binance. You can buy alt coins with ETH there I’m pretty sure. I’ve been using Bittrex mostly so I’d have to go poke around on Binance again to be 100% sure of that.

Binance is very easy to set up an account on from my experience. Takes less than a few minutes from what I recall.

Skinny

^^^^
      What he said...
      Someone's getting comfortable in their crypto skin...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
        ^^^^

What he said...

Someone's getting comfortable in their crypto skin...

Haha! Just trying to help! This stuff needs to be simplified in order for the masses to join in. If it’s a butt whoopin ain’t nobody going to want to mess with it.

Another thing that still blows my mind is all the BTC amounts. Sure wish I could tell how much USD .00064553 BTC is instantly. Lol.

Skinny

Comment

Haha! Just trying to help! This stuff needs to be simplified in order for the masses to join in. If it’s a butt whoopin ain’t nobody going to want to mess with it.

Another thing that still blows my mind is all the BTC amounts. Sure wish I could tell how much USD .00064553 BTC is instantly. Lol.

Skinny
          I agree. The easier the better. No one wants another Ripple fiasco.

Comment

Skinny
            at time of this post:

Explore what Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can do for you through our free tools. Our suite of tools can help make the most of your digital assets.

Comment

Anyone paying attention to the Segwit2X fork coming tomorrow?

Comment

Anyone paying attention to the Segwit2X fork coming tomorrow?

I’ve done a little research on it. Most of the info went over my head, but from what I gather, one plus is it’s supposed to make transferring BTC faster and cheaper?

Fill us in!

Skinny

Comment

I’ve done a little research on it. Most of the info went over my head, but from what I gather, one plus is it’s supposed to make transferring BTC faster and cheaper?

Fill us in!

Skinny
                  Just started reading up on it. Lots of people think it's a money grab as others will see a "cheaper" coin that broke off of the original Bitcoin and buy it instead.

I also read that the developers in bitcoin are working on the scaling problems and plan a fix for the high fees soon. I'm trying to find out if Coinbase/GDAX will support the fork. If they do then we don't have to do anything. We will get an equal amount of the new coin "B2X". Essentially it's free coin which is free money. I think the futures for it are trading around $600.

Comment

Just started reading up on it. Lots of people think it's a money grab as others will see a "cheaper" coin that broke off of the original Bitcoin and buy it instead.

I also read that the developers in bitcoin are working on the scaling problems and plan a fix for the high fees soon. I'm trying to find out if Coinbase/GDAX will support the fork. If they do then we don't have to do anything. We will get an equal amount of the new coin "B2X". Essentially it's free coin which is free money. I think the futures for it are trading around $600.

Ok. Cool. Maybe the free coinage will offset the drop in BTC? [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Looks Like Ripple is making a climb today...
                      current @ 1.32 and that 18.86% up over past 24....

Missed out on this one when it was still under 1. OH WELL... Hope everyone got some of it and enjoys the climb...

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                        Looks Like Ripple is making a climb today...
                        current @ 1.32 and that 18.86% up over past 24....

Missed out on this one when it was still under 1. OH WELL... Hope everyone got some of it and enjoys the climb...
                        I got in at $.76. I’m loving it right now

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                          I got in at $.76. I’m loving it right now
                          LUCKY DOG !!!!

Trying to get my coinbase setup today... Need to get it all setup and some ETH bought so I can wait for the next DIP to buy in...

Comment

Where you seeing it at 1.32? All I find it showing at is 1.16. Buy the way I got in at $.53

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                              Where you seeing it at 1.32? All I find it showing at is 1.16. Buy the way I got in at $.53
                              I'm using crypto pro and it is currently 1.31.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Bittrex shows ripple at $1.13

Coinmarket cap shows it at $1.29

Skinny
                                Last edited by Skinny; 12-27-2017, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X