No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was easy! Just waiting on verification now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In yo grill pm sent

Comment

So with the New Years coming what is everyone expecting to hit an ath this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
          Ripple is making me money again!
          Naturally. Been sitting right around $1 for the last 3 or 4 days while my $ transfer to CB is still outstanding.

Comment

Quick question - have setup Coinbase acct & GDAX acct already. Need to get some funds into the acct. have a few hundred to play with so trying to find the best way to get it there. Link bank acct? That would allow deposits and withdrawals right? But that takes days to complete the setup right?
            Goal is to get into the crypto market for 2018 and see what might happen.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
              Quick question - have setup Coinbase acct & GDAX acct already. Need to get some funds into the acct. have a few hundred to play with so trying to find the best way to get it there. Link bank acct? That would allow deposits and withdrawals right? But that takes days to complete the setup right?
              Goal is to get into the crypto market for 2018 and see what might happen.

Link a debit or credit card. Instant funds to Coinbase.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                Link a debit or credit card. Instant funds to Coinbase.

Skinny
                I don’t think you can link a debit or credit card to Gdax though, can you?

Comment

Link to Coinbase and then transfer to Gdax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    I don’t think you can link a debit or credit card to Gdax though, can you?

No but you can link it to your Coinbase account and then deposit from CB to GDAX instantly. Then from GDAX to other exchanges.

Skinny

Comment

No but you can link it to your Coinbase account and then deposit from CB to GDAX instantly. Then from GDAX to other exchanges.

Skinny
                      Ok. I guess I thought that had to be done via an actual checking account.

So who’s ready for the next big sell-off?

Comment

Skinny
                        This seems like the quickest way to get money on Coinbase and into the system.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                          This seems like the quickest way to get money on Coinbase and into the system.

Yup. It’s what I do. I can buy coins on CB, or use funds already there, get the amount I want to GDAX, then to other exchanges and purchase alt coins in minutes.

Skinny

Comment

Thanks everyone for the info. Can’t wait to get to work tomorrow.

Comment

Yup. It’s what I do. I can buy coins on CB, or use funds already there, get the amount I want to GDAX, then to other exchanges and purchase alt coins in minutes.

Skinny
                              Oh yeah I didn’t even think about that.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

My suggestion is sending ETH from CB to GDAX then from GDAX to your ETH wallet address in Binance. You can buy alt coins with ETH there I’m pretty sure. I’ve been using Bittrex mostly so I’d have to go poke around on Binance again to be 100% sure of that.

Binance is very easy to set up an account on from my experience. Takes less than a few minutes from what I recall.

Skinny
                                Last edited by Skinny; 12-26-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X