No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripple has moved up past LTC on Coin Market cap.

Skinny

Comment

Cardano Bro. Cheapest top 10. I see Ripple at 1.12.

I am now up 2.87. LOL I started the day down 35.00. I made a sweet spreadsheet.

Anybody heard about Binance being under investigation. Supposedly the Chinese gov't has banned all cryptocurrency in China.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Anybody heard about Binance being under investigation. Supposedly the Chinese gov't has banned all cryptocurrency in China.

Yeah I’ve looked into ADA. Might pick some up. I got in on Ripple around $.30 and $.50. Hoping it goes to Coinbase next.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

The Chinese have banned ICO’s...USA is nxt, SEC already starting to crackdown

Comment

So it's over? I think they will just find a way to regulate and tax. They want their cut.

Comment

Meh, that happened back in September. Their US operations are fine.

In Wake of China ICO Ban, Japan, Singapore, US Give Crypto Second Look

Some of the world’s leading economies are taking a fresh peek into how the cryptocurrency market should be regulated in their respective regions.
              Rather than banning ICOs outright like in China, these countries’ monetary authorities and regulators are looking to how to control, but not completely stifle, the growth in digital currencies.
              The headache for many agencies though is to figure out what would be the correct way of doing this. Due to the alternative nature of crypto coins, many regulators struggle to class it under the same policies as traditional investment assets.
              Japan is set to introduce more rigorous oversight on cryptocurrency exchanges in October this year, but regulators are still coming up with ways to do this efficiently without killing the growth of the industry.
              Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-26-2017, 05:23 PM.

Comment

The SEC thinks ICOs (initial coin offerings) are no different than an IPO is what they are arguing. There has been enough fraud associated with them it’s hard to disagree. It’s going to get regulated eventually, all there is to it. Personally I don’t think it hurts the marketplace, it prb helps boost it if the govt thinks the tech is legit. I guess we’ll see.

Comment

Where do you guys do your research on what coins to choose.

I'm a fan of Crypto Bobby and Cryptosomniac. Just started watching a guy called Crypto Investor and he seems pretty knowledgable as well.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post

I'm a fan of Crypto Bobby and Cryptosomniac. Just started watching a guy called Crypto Investor and he seems pretty knowledgable as well.

YouTube, Facebook, etc.

I’ve really been trying to understand the tech behind all these coins...well the top ones listed anyway. I’m adding that into it all.

Skinny
                    Last edited by Skinny; 12-26-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

How do I transfer eth from gdax to binance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post

Comment

Hit and miss info on the subreddit r/cryptocurrency.

Comment

Originally posted by jkg2003 View Post

Go to Binance and get the address of your ETH wallet. Then go to GDAX and "Withdraw" funds and paste info to "ETH Address".

I have to get a code via SMS to complete the transaction. Once you've competed the task it will show up in your ETH wallet on Coinbase as "Pending"

Comment

Ripple is making me money again!

Comment

Originally posted by jkg2003 View Post

Google/youtube is your friend. Watch the video several times and take notes. Proceed slowly. Its kinda scary.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X