No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve pretty much moved everything to high volumes of alt coins minus some LTC. I’m in it for the long haul.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      I'm way in the black... and this dip created yet another opportunity... loving every minute of it.
      buy buy buy baby. -

If you wanted LTC or ETH but were afraid what the PFY atthewall would think about how you spend your money... nows the time..

It is nice that he worries so much about others, specially around Christmas time.
      I might flip him a Ripple ...so he has some of his own to worry about.
      Then again.. the PFY isnt worth a ripple.
      oh yeh - dont quote him .. he made the list.

on another note.. any have any NEO wallets on Bittrexx? Mines been in maintenance for like 3 days.. not really planning on doing anything but moving it to the nano.. but its annoying..

My Ripple wallet on Bittrex has been under maintenance since last night I think.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        I'm way in the black... and this dip created yet another opportunity... loving every minute of it.
        buy buy buy baby. -

If you wanted LTC or ETH but were afraid what the PFY atthewall would think about how you spend your money... nows the time..

It is nice that he worries so much about others, specially around Christmas time.
        I might flip him a Ripple ...so he has some of his own to worry about.
        Then again.. the PFY isnt worth a ripple.
        oh yeh - dont quote him .. he made the list.

on another note.. any have any NEO wallets on Bittrexx? Mines been in maintenance for like 3 days.. not really planning on doing anything but moving it to the nano.. but its annoying..
        lol, x2.

when i first bought ripple on bittrex my ripple wallet was down for 2-3 days not sure why but it finally came back online.

Comment

when transferring bitcoin from gdax to binance how long have the transfers been taking to show up?

Well nevermind lol. It showed up as I was typing this

Comment

This thread is in a dip! [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              This thread is in a dip! [emoji12]

Skinny
              I bet everyones mentally exhausted after the mad dash to get signed up. I’m sure it’ll pick up a bit after Christmas.

Comment

Well — how’s everybody today? Watching market-seems to be a 10-15% drop going on. The Holidays must be causing it to dip a little. What a week this has been. A rocket climb and a nice little dip!!! Man this is some fun stuff !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                  Well — how’s everybody today? Watching market-seems to be a 10-15% drop going on. The Holidays must be causing it to dip a little. What a week this has been. A rocket climb and a nice little dip!!! Man this is some fun stuff !!

not too bad actually. i double up my $$$ on verge and reddcoin and decided to take a break. i got rid of all my alt coin and dumped it into LTC.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post

I’m good. I’m just holding these alt coins. Hoping for good things in 2018 for Verge and Ripple. Not sure if RDD will do much anytime soon, but I’ve got a good pile of those so hopefully it will make a move.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                      I’m good. I’m just holding these alt coins. Hoping for good things in 2018 for Verge and Ripple. Not sure if RDD will do much anytime soon, but I’ve got a good pile of those so hopefully it will make a move.

Skinny

I will be one of the newbs joining in a few days. Been watching and following along for a while.
                      Going to be a fun ride. RDD is a long term thing I will grab some. ADA seems to have some legs for a little action too. Going to start by grabbing some BTC and ETH.
                      I wish I was ready to get in during the dip this week. Was the perfect time but just didn’t work out for me.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Crap. Somehow I deleted my post trying to edit.
                        Last edited by Skinny; 12-24-2017, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Verge

Skinny

Comment

Got ya. Thx.

Comment

Aaaand Wraith protocol ahead of schedule. They expect to launch 5 days.

Comment

:d

[ATTACH]889351[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X