Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    It's gonna be ok folks. BTC is back over 15k and rising. A couple of days from now we'll be giggling like school girls again.
    I read somewhere today that this was probably just profit taking, not a case of the sky falling. That means it's all yall's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      Heck, ETH alone has risen almost $100 in the past hour. Great time to get into some of the alt coins. Those are the ones that shoot up like crazy on the bounce.
      I am reluctant to sell the Big 4 I am holding now at these lower rates and I am waiting on my USD to be available to use for a new binance account. I will have to buy something first to transfer to binance.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        I read somewhere today that this was probably just profit taking, not a case of the sky falling. That means it's all yall's fault.

it's not officially a bubble until there's been a bitcoin Super Bowl commercial and a number one single from a rapper named MC Bitcoin

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          I am reluctant to sell the Big 4 I am holding now at these lower rates and I am waiting on my USD to be available to use for a new binance account. I will have to buy something first to transfer to binance.
          No way I'm selling my big 3 coins. I've bought twice on the dip for BTC. Sold my Ripple to get more capital to buy more alt coins.

Comment

Ripple and electroneum holding strong. Red coin not slipping too bad. Money is flowing back into the market.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
              So I'm looking at transferring some of my bitcoin from my coinbase to binanace but they fee is a lot. Is this normal? I'm trying to be able to buy some ripple. Thanks for all the help

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Send to GDAX from Coinbase then to other exchanges. You will save a lot in fees. My buddy sent $10 in BTC from CB to Bittrex today to test the waters and the fee was like $32.95. Expensive test.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                Send to GDAX from Coinbase then to other exchanges. You will save a lot in fees. My buddy sent $10 in BTC from CB to Bittrex today to test the waters and the fee was like $32.95. Expensive test.

Skinny
                ETH is the way to go....last two transactions cost me .65cents.

Comment

I am hoping Vanguard or someone ramps up a fund or ETF trading in crypto. That way the MBAs and analysts can attempt to work through this and buy/sell/trade at the optimum times while I get back to life

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

it's not officially a bubble until there's been a bitcoin Super Bowl commercial and a number one single from a rapper named MC Bitcoin
                    MC Bitcoin should call the song "Can't Buy This" since it's so ****ing difficult to acquire anything.

All of this account transfer back-and-forth is a bit like money laundering.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                      I am hoping Vanguard or someone ramps up a fund or ETF trading in crypto. That way the MBAs and analysts can attempt to work through this and buy/sell/trade at the optimum times while I get back to life
                      That ain't no sh*t.

Comment

MC Bitcoin should call the song "Can't Buy This" since it's so ****ing difficult to acquire anything.

It gets easier with time. Moved a lot of stuff and bought a lot of stuff today alone.

Comment

Yeah, especially when you paid $30 to xfer BTC in order to purchase XVG, only to realize you could have went LTC to XVG for about a buck

Comment

The worst part about it is.....

Technically every single trade from either crypto to USD, or a crypto for another crypto.... is a taxable event. Gives you nightmares when you think about next April.

Comment

Originally posted by shotgunwilly View Post

Technically every single trade from either crypto to USD, or a crypto for another crypto.... is a taxable event. Gives you nightmares when you think about next April.
                              And there is not an easy way to keep track. I am just gonna try to do the best I can and report true profits and hope for the best. I have been through a few audits and they suck.

Comment

Originally posted by shotgunwilly View Post

What if you lost money and got out to stop the bleeding?

Comment

Working...
                                X