Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garza View Post
    overall market cap lowered 114 billion in one day. crazy.
    What does that mean exactly?

Comment

I’m no wizard, but I predict Ripple will continue this up and down trend but the ups will be higher and higher...and so will the lows.

I have nothing to back this up other than a gut feeling. [emoji51]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        I just sent that PM. Thanks again!
        PM replied...

Comment

So I'm looking at transferring some of my bitcoin from my coinbase to binanace but they fee is a lot. Is this normal? I'm trying to be able to buy some ripple. Thanks for all the help

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            What does that mean exactly?
            i think that means a bunch of people sold today and made $$.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              I’m no wizard, but I predict Ripple will continue this up and down trend but the ups will be higher and higher...and so will the lows.

I have nothing to back this up other than a gut feeling. [emoji51]

Skinny
              I’ve decided this is my one ... I bought at .47 and have just been watching.

I only have a limited amount of BTC left.

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                So I'm looking at transferring some of my bitcoin from my coinbase to binanace but they fee is a lot. Is this normal? I'm trying to be able to buy some ripple. Thanks for all the help

It is normal unfortunately - GDAQ is the same thing and they are a lot less, or were a lot less.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                  I understand the technology ( well, Im no computer whiz, but I understand the concept ). I believe I understand how it can be used. I see the value in the technology and the changes it will potentially make. I understand the value in trading it and all the ancillary activities it will create. And the untold billions in "wealth" it will create. Its like the "internet". There is no value in investing in the "internet". There are billions of dollars in search engines, advertising, websites, video sharing sites, forums etc to access and use the internet. Thats where the value is. You need the internet to have and use these sites but the internet is only the vehicle. To me these coins are the "internet". They are only the vehicle.
                  Right, but they are what ensures the "internet" (blockchain) runs. By rewarding those that are confirming the transactions and securing the network. Without value, there is no incentive for those people (decentralized network of people/entities running computer nodes) to continue. And capping the tokens supply makes them scarce.

Other blockchains are designed in different ways and the intricacies of the technology and economics of the token system is way to in depth to discuss in this forum. I already write "books" in here.

Comment

So is it a percentage or just a set fee?

Comment

nice

Comment

It's gonna be ok folks. BTC is back over 15k and rising. A couple of days from now we'll be giggling like school girls again.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                          It's gonna be ok folks. BTC is back over 15k and rising. A couple of days from now we'll be giggling like school girls again.
                          So my reluctance to dump money in cost me the 15% that LTC rose in the last hour Good times guy.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                            So my reluctance to dump money in cost me the 15% that LTC rose in the last hour Good times guy.
                            Heck, ETH alone has risen almost $100 in the past hour. Great time to get into some of the alt coins. Those are the ones that shoot up like crazy on the bounce.

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post

Move your BTC to GDAX and then watch the video on post #1456.

Comment

Working...
                              X