No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripple has pulled back a bit, buy buy buy!

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
      AWSOME !!! Thanks for the rundown.... Are there any others that are good to use besides GDAX/COinBase? Heard a few say they use Crypto Pro and Binance.

Again, thank you and everyone for helping to inform us that are a little late to this party.
      I am not an expert by any means. What I have found out is binance and others won't allow you to transfer in USD. You need to transfer in some type of coin to be able to trade. That is why you need the GDAX account. It allows you to transfer BTC or ETH to these other exchanges to buy other coins. Kind of like being the world bank. You will be exchanging your coins for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        So if, hypothetically, I wanted to use LTC to buy Ripple on Binance, I have to click on Deposit next to Ripple, correct?

If that is correct Binance is telling me I have to have both a Deposit address and a Deposit Tag, otherwise the funds are gone forever.

As I understand it I have to copy and paste that Deposit address link in my LTC wallet on Coinbase, right? But where on Coinbase do I put this Deposit Tag?

Or do I just have the whole **** process wrong?
        NO!

Click deposit to LTC on Binance. You would then have to go the exchange and trade for ETH or BTC and then trade for Ripple (XRP).

Thats why its easier just to buy ETH (don't use BTC) on Coinbase/GDAX and transfer to Binance since they only offer BTC/ETH direct exchanges for other currencies.

Comment

I tried to get in this game, accounts all verified but lets just say I deposited from bank account instead of CC and now I have to wait 7 more days before it shows. I started the process Monday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
            I tried to get in this game, accounts all verified but lets just say I deposited from bank account instead of CC and now I have to wait 7 more days before it shows. I started the process Monday morning.
            Did they already do the test deposits in your bank account? Once they do those you will go back and verify through Coin Base. Once verified you can make purchases and lock in the rates. The coins will not be available to sell or move for 5-10 days but the purchase price is set.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
              I bet they're gobbling up BTC...It's dipping hard right now.

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
              Never too late.

Comment

What's up with the 750.00 limit on Coinbase. It will not let me buy anymore until my limit slowly builds back up each day....then still only 750.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                  NO!

Click deposit to LTC on Binance. You would then have to go the exchange and trade for ETH or BTC and then trade for Ripple (XRP).

Thats why its easier just to buy ETH (don't use BTC) on Coinbase/GDAX and transfer to Binance since they only offer BTC/ETH direct exchanges for other currencies.
                  Thank you!!!

Once I deposit to LTC on Binance how do I exchange it for ETH or BTC??

****it. Just when I thought I had this figured out...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                    It's a major PITA...

Crypto Bobby just posted a video on Youtube on how to get alt coins on Binance.
                    Got it. I'll watch this as soon as I have a few minutes.

Comment

Bitcoin is crashing hard baby!!!!

All the alts seem to be going down too. I can't buy fast enough...!!!

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

What are you buying? I’m still waiting on funds to clear the bank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          Thank you!!!

Once I deposit to LTC on Binance how do I exchange it for ETH or BTC??

****it. Just when I thought I had this figured out...
                          Whatever you deposit into Binance (BTC, LTC, ETH, etc...) then just go to the trading pairs. If you have LTC, got to BTC/LTC and sell your LTC for BTC, then go to the BTC/XRP trading pair and sell your BTC for XRP.

They don't have direct pairings for everything. (ex. LTC/XRP) It would be too cumbersome for them to do everything.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                            Bitcoin is crashing hard baby!!!!

All the alts seem to be going down too. I can't buy fast enough...!!!
                            Yeah WTH is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                              I believe I will, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                                Did they already do the test deposits in your bank account? Once they do those you will go back and verify through Coin Base. Once verified you can make purchases and lock in the rates. The coins will not be available to sell or move for 5-10 days but the purchase price is set.
                                No. I select my bank from the drop down and linked it. From there I was able to buy the amount I wanted. The only reason I went with the bank instead of CC was the initial 750 limit was less than what I wanted to start with.

Just checked my bank account and I do not see any test deposited but I do see now (today) that the ach for the amount I want is in the processing state.

I also added a CC yesterday however I can't purchase any until this order is completed.

Comment

Working...
                                X