Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    Don't waste your time typing a response. My mental moderator already deleted his post.

Lol....What’s funny is people don’t understand the money you can make clipping these trades. Set your limit orders and let er rip, hold what you think is gonna go crazy and play with the rest. Hell I sold BTC today went right in my face for hours...Turned around and bought BCH and waited then sold it at the highs and turned around and bought BTC at 15.9.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
      can you realistically spend and use your bitcoin investment in your respective lifestyles.
      You can buy guns with it in Austin.

Comment

No idea about this "hatred", but interesting read:

Coinbase's trading platform unexpectedly began exchanging controversial BTC rival "Bitcoin Cash," then quickly crashed as its new product became illiquid.

Comment

Who here in PUI...? I for one have to raise my hand.

Comment

Has anyone found a good method for accounting? Writing down cost basis and sale prices on multiple transactions is a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              Still no luck getting GDAX set up. I’ve tried uploading DL on GDAX and Coinbase. Gotten the waiting on verification pages on both sites. Then get this on CB. Not sure what to try next. Maybe try from the computer.

Skinny
              It literally took me about 20 tries to get it to accept it. Just keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                Has anyone found a good method for accounting? Writing down cost basis and sale prices on multiple transactions is a pain.
                I'd love that....haven't seen one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                  I'd love that....haven't seen one yet.
                  Coinbase has some but I am not sure if it records GDAX sales.

Comment

I’ve found that a paper, pen, and calculator worked best. I have the coin stats app but it’s slow to update and everything is manual. I know about what I’m up or down on trades anyways so not a huge deal but I agree I’d like to see something easier to keep up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                      I’ve found that a paper, pen, and calculator worked best. I have the coin stats app but it’s slow to update and everything is manual. I know about what I’m up or down on trades anyways so not a huge deal but I agree I’d like to see something easier to keep up with.
                      Thanks. Wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on something simple

Comment

Thanks. Wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on something simple
                        That's what I've been doing but it's chicken scratch all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                          i haven't had any lag time. i think the longest deposit from gdax took 5 or so mins. the only time i've had delays is when i purchase coin from coinbase using my bank account.
                          Good to know

Comment

i haven't had any lag time. i think the longest deposit from gdax took 5 or so mins. the only time i've had delays is when i purchase coin from coinbase using my bank account.
                            Are you making all your purchases thru credit card?

Comment

I had no lag purchasing from coinbase using debit card, the delay came when I was sending to Binance.

Comment

crypto bobby is live on youtube if you watch

Comment

Working...
                                X