No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I set up a coinbase account about a month ago. The only thing I was able to link was my debit/credit card. My bank was not listed nor did it show up in the search feature. In their support center, it reads that you can click on "other bank" and input your routing and account numbers. The "other bank" feature does not show up on Safari or Explorer or Firefox. Anybody here have that problem?

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
      Any y’all tried this one ? https://poloniex.com/
      not yet. heard good things about gemini.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
        not yet. heard good things about gemini.
        Does Gemini carry the same coins as GDAX? Ripple is running up again.

Comment

Still no luck getting GDAX set up. I’ve tried uploading DL on GDAX and Coinbase. Gotten the waiting on verification pages on both sites. Then get this on CB. Not sure what to try next. Maybe try from the computer.

Skinny

Comment

I talked to my cousins, who have holdings in BITCOIN, both are multi-millionaires in BITCOIN currency. From my dialog with them, both stated they did it because 1: It's the novelty investment for folks who have money and...2. It's viewed as a conversation piece and potential investment opportunity, just in case.

Both of these men split 25 million of income annually, in their respective mining business (COAL - 3 COAL mines in Mexico), as one of their few investment portfolios.

I asked them seriously......can you realistically spend and use your bitcoin investment in your respective lifestyles.

The answer is NO.

I don't know squat about Bitcoin - SYSTEMNT

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
              Does Gemini carry the same coins as GDAX? Ripple is running up again.
              BTC and ETH. but they do USD. yep, ripple is starting to rip.

Comment

I'm waiting on Bitstamp to verify me. Is it a legit place to buy Ripple?

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                  I'm waiting on Bitstamp to verify me. Is it a legit place to buy Ripple?
                  i believe so.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    Still no luck getting GDAX set up. I’ve tried uploading DL on GDAX and Coinbase. Gotten the waiting on verification pages on both sites. Then get this on CB. Not sure what to try next. Maybe try from the computer.

Skinny
                    can't believe you're having this much trouble...freakin bummer

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      Yep...Do not use Coinbase to buy/sell or transfer bitcoin.
                      Even considering the lag time involved with throwing in another exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Skinny
                        I sent a help email after I failed the second time. They sent me an email letting me know there was high email volume and to check the FAQs. About an hour later they sent me an email with helpful tips and stated respond with details about the problem to that email. I responded and was verified in minutes after that. I never had to take a selfie.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                          I talked to my cousins, who have holdings in BITCOIN, both are multi-millionaires in BITCOIN currency. From my dialog with them, both stated they did it because 1: It's the novelty investment for folks who have money and...2. It's viewed as a conversation piece and potential investment opportunity, just in case.

Both of these men split 25 million of income annually, in their respective mining business (COAL - 3 COAL mines in Mexico), as one of their few investment portfolios.

I asked them seriously......can you realistically spend and use your bitcoin investment in your respective lifestyles.

The answer is NO.

I don't know squat about Bitcoin - SYSTEMNT

I really don’t think bitcoin will be the spendable currency like people think. What I do know is that everyone that holds alt coins will take BTC or ETH for their alt coins. I’m mainly in BTC for the long haul, most the alt coins I look for something that I can double my money with pretty quick and get out. A few alt coins I will hold onto (xrp, Ada). Tried to get Iota for awhile but it’s outta reach at this point, I’ll wait and watch it. If it hits a big dip I will snatch some up. Clipped 600$ off 3 trades today that I turned around and put into another alt coin for a few days to see what happens. It’s all a game and you have to play it. If all the multimillionaires put 1% of their worth into BTC it’s got nowhere to go but up.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            My point was to use GDAX not Coinbase to sent your bitcoin. I'm gonna experiment with using LTC or ETH since the charges from the bitcoin miners is getting too high.

It's a PITA but a buck is a buck.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              i haven't had any lag time. i think the longest deposit from gdax took 5 or so mins. the only time i've had delays is when i purchase coin from coinbase using my bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                                I really don’t think bitcoin will be the spendable currency like people think. What I do know is that everyone that holds alt coins will take BTC or ETH for their alt coins. I’m mainly in BTC for the long haul, most the alt coins I look for something that I can double my money with pretty quick and get out. A few alt coins I will hold onto (xrp, Ada). Tried to get Iota for awhile but it’s outta reach at this point, I’ll wait and watch it. If it hits a big dip I will snatch some up. Clipped 600$ off 3 trades today that I turned around and put into another alt coin for a few days to see what happens. It’s all a game and you have to play it. If all the multimillionaires put 1% of their worth into BTC it’s got nowhere to go but up.
                                Don't waste your time typing a response. My mental moderator already deleted his post.

Comment

Working...
                                X