X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the one...

Go to the Funds button and click on Deposits and Withdraws

Comment

Got it, as soon as the money shows up in my coinbase and gdax, I can start transferring it to binance! Now I just wait!

Comment

Originally posted by jkg2003 View Post
        Got it, as soon as the money shows up in my coinbase and gdax, I can start transferring it to binance! Now I just wait!
        If you can generate a referral link post it or send it to me.

Comment

I transferred my BCH to GDAX today to trade it there. I need to get verified on Binance so I can eventually withdraw my earnings.

Comment

Originally posted by jkg2003 View Post
            Its apparently faster and cheaper to convert BTC to LTC then transfer Binance.
            Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
            I transferred my BCH to GDAX today to trade it there. I need to get verified on Binance so I can eventually withdraw my earnings.
            Good luck. I have submitted my stuff twice and it keeps getting rejected. I dont have more than 2 BTC so I guess it doesnt matter

Comment

Anyone have experience with the nano ledger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                I sent support a ticket to see what’s up. Prolly won’t here anything for two weeks. [emoji23]

Skinny

Word on the street is they are doing maintenance on the mobile site.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                  Anyone have experience with the nano ledger?

Yes, pretty straightforward. What threw me for a loop on adding alt coins was I didn’t download the ledger manager first. That’s where you can add altcoins to the nano.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                    Its apparently faster and cheaper to convert BTC to LTC then transfer Binance.

Good luck. I have submitted my stuff twice and it keeps getting rejected. I dont have more than 2 BTC so I guess it doesnt matter
                    I had the problem with a different exchange. I tried to submit my CHL for my picture and it got rejected. So far using my passport seems to have the best results.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      I had the problem with a different exchange. I tried to submit my CHL for my picture and it got rejected. So far using my passport seems to have the best results.

Good to hear, binance pretty much ruined my day. I need to get my ripple somewhere that will make me feel a little better inside.

Comment

Which "wallet" is any/everyone using?

Comment

Any y’all tried this one ? https://poloniex.com/

Comment

seriously.... W*F!?

Click image for larger version

Name:	***.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	24523298

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              seriously.... W*F!?

[ATTACH]888779[/ATTACH]
                              looks like you are transferring from coinbase. use gdax and pull from your coinbase account. then transfer to other exchanges from gdax.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                                looks like you are transferring from coinbase. use gdax and pull from your coinbase account. then transfer to other exchanges from gdax.
                                Yep...Do not use Coinbase to buy/sell or transfer bitcoin.

Comment

Working...
                                X