No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't FOMO people...Today is a lot of fun but it will pass.

Also remember that the people overseas haven't heard the news yet so there will still be a pump coming.

Comment

Coinbase has said that if you held bitcoin as of 8/1 you can now purchase the cash

Comment

You would own the cash already. It would have been in your wallet

Comment

Never be hast. Lol, that was fun to watch. Back to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anyone invested in electronium? It's at like .08 right now so you can get a ton of it.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
              Don't FOMO people...Today is a lot of fun but it will pass.

Also remember that the people overseas haven't heard the news yet so there will still be a pump coming.
              Pump coming for which one? BCH?

Comment

Top cryptocurrency prices and charts, listed by market capitalization. Free access to current and historic data for Bitcoin and thousands of altcoins.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  I had no idea there were so many.

Comment

fascinating.

The DJE was fully operational today.

In other boring news, Nike stock is up 26% for the year as investors lace up and prepare to run away from Bitcoin....

Comment

Still think there's a pump coming for bitcoin cash.

all the other alt coins have dropped. Good time to get in other alt coins since they are down low.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                        fascinating.

The DJE was fully operational today.

In other boring news, Nike stock is up 26% for the year as investors lace up and prepare to run away from Bitcoin....
                        Naysayer....Bitcoin will rebound. It already has to a degree.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                          Naysayer....Bitcoin will rebound. It already has to a degree.

Warren and I will be right over here watching you investors, trying to learn a thing or two....

Comment

Warren and I will be right over here watching you investors, trying to learn a thing or two....

Warren buys on the drops too. Speaking of drops...LTC. **** it’s falling like a brick.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              Warren buys on the drops too. Speaking of drops...LTC. **** it’s falling like a brick.
                              He's also pretty good at spotting red flags for bubbles....

like a bunch of bowhunters and millenials artificially raising prices based on nothing but enthusiasm and giddiness.

gravity sucks.

Comment

He's also pretty good at spotting red flags for bubbles....

like a bunch of bowhunters and millenials artificially raising prices based on nothing but enthusiasm and giddiness.

gravity sucks.
                                It does suck - glad I made enough off of my initial investment to just have some money to play around with now. It has been fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X