What's the deal with Joe Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    Is that when several bucks go to grunting at the same time ???
    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
      Don't care for him because of situation with his family--his dad was the best best baseball announcer my Cardinals have ever had.
      I dont know about his family situation but I was just telling my wife what a great announcer his dad was. I listened to a lot of games that he called growing up and really enjoyed them. His son, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Joe Buck is subject to the phenomena that every team's fans thinks he's in love with their opponent because they don't want to hear anything about them and only want to hear talk about their own team. Because of this, his mere mention of the other team seems exponentiated and triggers constant bitching and whining about him. Personally I love listening to Joe Buck on Sundays and in playoff baseball.....his voice is synonymous with great baseball in the fall......
        Agree
        Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        This. I'm an Astros fan, have season tickets and always pull for the home team. That being said, it's so easy to feel "slighted" when someone says something favorable about the other team or negative about our team. Joe Buck is a great baseball announcer, been doing it a long time and calls the biggest of games. I don't remember a single Astros fan disliking Joe Buck until this season where he commented on Judge's MVP chances. Joe Buck gets one vote...he could vote for Judge and Altuve will still be MVP. Buck's interview show, "Undeniable" is one of the best things on TV.

Folks, y'all are far too easily offended.
        Agree. Just win the games and don't get so butt hurt

Comment

Joe and Troy are probably my favorite Sunday combo. He is cocky because he is good. Hell everyone says Troy is a Dallas Homer as well but he seems to be even on every team to me. I think Joe has done a great job on the series. Like it or not the bigger market teams will always get the hype and I do not mean population.

Comment

Lets go Disastros!!! Need a win tonight

Comment

Working...
            X