No announcement yet.

Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my oldest son when he was 8, doing something he loves and something I love to watch him do. he's 10 now, I guess I could update it...

Comment

Speaks for itself.

Comment

Me and my Son.....

Comment

Mine if from an Alberta Mule Deer hunt in 2006 where I took my best Mule Deer to date. It is not a pic about me but more about the buck. Love the challenge of hunting those Mule Deer bucks.

Comment

Mine is of my 1 year old son already practicing driving an old Cj that has been a hunting vehicle in our family for many years (passed down from my grandfather).

Comment

Couple of deer that I have taken over the years.

Comment

Polish heritage symbol. Hence my name. Went to Poland the year after the wall was pulled down! Beautiful Country.

Comment

Mine is one of my most memorable hunts. A DIY mule deer hunt on private land in NM. Spot and stalked him, missed the shot, and made a miraculous follow up shot.

Comment

Mine is a painting my wife painted for me

Comment

mine needs no explainin

Comment

Mine is my youngest on a TPWD Public Hunt at Devils River. He's alot bigger than that now and was (and still can be) a handful BUT for some reason, when we went on hunting trips together he was a joy to be around. Something about taking a boy (or young man now) into the woods changes them.

Comment

The ol grinnin hog! A 268# boar I arrowed some years ago at the Slack Ranch. He had little short cutters that made it look like he was smiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine is my son a few years ago with a ram he knocked down. He is now 20 and 6’3” and a bull fighter for fun on the weekends and works for the city during the week.

Comment

My sons first hunt when he was 3

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                                It is me---best job and best memories for the most part of my 30+ year career. Best job because they gave me a 'chopper, free fuel, and a life-saving mission. I take great pride in the numbers of fathers, grandfathers, sons, uncles, cousins, etc that came home because of our work. Someone asked me if I would do it again--not a doubt in my mind.

Love it Dustin. Thanks fro your Service. Miss seeing you on the Horn/La Tinaja

Comment

Working...
                                X