Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst two days of my life just took a turn further south!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Doc.

Comment

One thing that I always look forward to on this board is Doc May taking us all on a hunt with him. That will never change nor will my admiration for you as a hunter.

I don't know your professional problems at the moment but I can surmise having had an Uncle who had to appear in Austin once before a medical board and he said the same thing you did that he was fighting for his career.

You have my prayers that's easy and a simple thing to do and you also have my wishes that nothing but good things come out of this.

I have no doubt that you will fare well.

Comment

Godspeed.
        Do your best and Trust in the Lord.

If things change, new opportunities will arise, always do for good people.
        Steady On

Comment

prayers up love reading all the stories about your hunts

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck doc, prayers up for you and the family.

Comment

Dang Doc, hate to hear that. Prayers for you and what you are going through. Hope everything works out for the best!

Comment

I hope you get things all squared away for the better, Greg! I’ll send up a few prayers for ya!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers sent Doc. I follow all of your threads.

Comment

Prayers that all works out. Can't imagine the stress, and I'll also be praying for comfort.

God Bless Docmay and family

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                        When I had my last boy who is now almost 3 and extremely healthy, he had some complications. Not many, maybe any, docters would have responded as fast as you did with my questions and concerns. Luckily those answers were positive ones and they eased my fears at the time, wish you could have been our docter here in Dallas but glad to know I had one I could trust through messages. Anything you need other then prayers from me just let me know and I will be glad to help if possible. Thank you!
                        THIS RIGHT HERE SPEAKS TO WHO DOCMAY IS....I am sure he doesn't know elliscountyhog from a tree stump but he took time to answer questions that a father had about his child. He knew a father would be all twisted up in knots and want to ask someone about his situation.

Docmay...whatever you are going through at this time, I have you and the family in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Well, some of you guys have hit it on the head why I am here. It's awful! Almost 15 years of private practice and a case lands me here. I'm headed to buy a **** tie for my big day. I got some fight left in me! Thanks for all the prayers, I will need it!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope everything works out for you.

Comment

Best of luck Doc and prayers up!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                                Well, some of you guys have hit it on the head why I am here. It's awful! Almost 15 years of private practice and a case lands me here. I'm headed to buy a **** tie for my big day. I got some fight left in me! Thanks for all the prayers, I will need it!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Geez, more prayers sent, Doc!

Comment

Working...
                                X