Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst two days of my life just took a turn further south!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc this is just a bump in the road your facing it's nothing you can't overcome, as a Doctor you'll always have a patient that thinks you could have done things different. Your a good man and from what I hear a wonderful human being so keep your chin up and all will come out fine. My prayers are with you!

Comment

****. good luck, man.

Comment

Prayers sent...
        Now show'em who's boss!

Comment

Prayers up for ya.

Comment

Prayers sent doc

Comment

I hope this goes well for you and you can get back to huntin'!

Comment

Prayers up for you!

Comment

Good luck Doc. I’ve read all 140 posts and agree w all.
                  You got this man!!

Comment

Good luck brother

Comment

Hang in there buddy!!

Comment

My Mom taught me the most important lesson of my life - she always said that the Lord will bless those who love Him and His promise is "this too will pass" - during my 65 years of life I found her advice to be true over and over

This too will pass

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                          Well, some of you guys have hit it on the head why I am here. It's awful! Almost 15 years of private practice and a case lands me here. I'm headed to buy a **** tie for my big day. I got some fight left in me! Thanks for all the prayers, I will need it!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Doc, you have the entire TBH brotherhood backing you. A lot of us have never met you, but from your posts and live hunts there is no doubt that you are a stand up, honest and humble guy and will make it through this mess. Keep your head up and remember, you have a ton of people backing you!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                            Well, some of you guys have hit it on the head why I am here. It's awful! Almost 15 years of private practice and a case lands me here. I'm headed to buy a **** tie for my big day. I got some fight left in me! Thanks for all the prayers, I will need it!!!!!
                            more prayers, support, and hugs sent G-man

I work in the medical field and meet with doctors daily. Not only has Med-Mal insurance costs gone through the roof, but 1 lawsuit can financially ruin a physician, PA, or nurse. Many professionals also have to adhere to a code of ethics, or a licensing board. One judgement against you and your credibility is shot and you risk losing all you have worked and went to school for.

No matter how bad life gets, remember someone, somewhere has it worse than you. Chef John Besh is a prime example. Dude made some serious mistakes and will probably lose his entire restaurant empire.

Keep your head up and remain positive G

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              Doc, you have the entire TBH brotherhood backing you. A lot of us have never met you, but from your posts and live hunts there is no doubt that you are a stand up, honest and humble guy and will make it through this mess. Keep your head up and remember, you have a ton of people backing you!
                              Yep, this says it! Best of luck to you, Greg.

Comment

Prayers up for you Doc, you got this!

Comment

Working...
                                X