X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just let a dang coyote get by me!

Comment

I pulled a jooger this morning.
      My Hunt alarm is set for 4am.... Saturday and Sunday [emoji35] Didn't get up till 630 but I'm in the stand now in Polk Co.
      Had some does and a small buck checkin scrapes mid day during the week so maybe they will show up today.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Back in for the evening hunt. Wind has more west than north so I’m still confined to the box blind on the pipeline. Went and had brunch with GG and Jason, pulled a few cards, and formed up a sneaky spot. Checked my card at the bow stand and the big 10 was there at 7:44 this morning. If it’ll swing on around to north I’ll be there in the morning waiting on him. The other cards didn’t show too much excitement except for 1 new mature 10pt. Great deer just has weak 4’s. Probably a high 130’s type of buck. In for a fairly long sit this evening. I’ll keep y’all posted.

Comment

Good luck Joog, hope the big guy makes an appearance!

Comment

smoke one down! 30 more minutes and i'll be headed to my lease

Comment

Good luck Jooger. I'm up in a tree in Houston Co. Temp is dropping quick!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Following. Ain’t got anything else better to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m following as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not much to update other than it’s the coldest 60* I’ve ever seen!

Comment

I'm riding the front straight to you it's just south of alto. Light rain. Deer everywhere. 2 bucks. One with 3 doe. This front should be magical

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
                        I'm riding the front straight to you it's just south of alto. Light rain. Deer everywhere. 2 bucks. One with 3 doe. This front should be magical

Drive faster, I haven’t seen a mammal

Comment

Winds blowing here in Vota but temp hasn't dropped yet.
                          Good luck men.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                            Drive faster, I haven’t seen a mammal
                            Truck says 46 as I pull in to set up camp. Everywhere I looked there was a deer standing there. You'll get some movement shortly and a runny nose. It's chilly

Comment

Pressure is climbing, wind is laying, and temps are dropping and Inhsvent seen a single thing. I’m having a hard time believing this. This hunt reminds me of my first “big buck”. Perfect weather, high expectations, hadn’t seen a thing until he showed 45min before dark. Maybe it’ll be like that this evening.

Comment

The switch just flipped. deer everywhere.. Heads up Steve!

Comment

Working...
                                X