• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
      Nice looking spot. Good luck in the morning. Do you plant it or corn it? Good time to catch a big one messing up with front this weekend before the general season opens.
      Both. There’s 2 long plots at that stand and I corn 2 of the lanes.

Comment

Any cams running? Pics? Come on with it.

Skinny

Comment

Good luck in the morning while I’m at work

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
            Good luck in the morning while I’m at work

Thanks bud. 2 alarms set, and a Plan C is my buddy Jason is going to start calling at 5am if I haven’t txt him lol. I’ll be there in the morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just went through Groveton, been on the phone with the pres of my Cherokee Co lease. I had a MAGNUM 6pt try to commit dioxide pk the front of my truck in between Apple Springs and Groveton. Huge deed, just only had 6 points. He trotted across the road 15’ in front of my truck so i got a pretty good look at him. Gotta check the wind when I get to camp and dictate where I hunt.

As inwas about to hit send there was a lady on the side of 94 with deer pieces scattered all over the high way. Someone was with her helping but Inneed to put my phone down. Check in from camp.

Comment

Ya I've heard it said if you slow an arrow down to 55mph put headlights and a horn on it the deer will literally jump in front of it lol

Good luck this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                  Ya I've heard it said if you slow an arrow down to 55mph put headlights and a horn on it the deer will literally jump in front of it lol

Good luck this morning.
                  You’ve got that right. I know this for sure, if that big 6 was to walk out in front of me this morning after daylight there’s be zero hesitation in shooting him.

I’m in the gate, clothes changed, bout to head in. I’ll update at first light. Wind didn’t make the shift they said it would, it’s still out of the south.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                    You’ve got that right. I know this for sure, if that big 6 was to walk out in front of me this morning after daylight there’s be zero hesitation in shooting him.

I’m in the gate, clothes changed, bout to head in. I’ll update at first light. Wind didn’t make the shift they said it would, it’s still out of the south.
                    It'll be there soon. Strong northern in Tyler

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

1st visitor just crossed the pipeline. Still too dark to tell what it was.

Comment

Good luck buddy!
                        I'm back at the river bottom. I'll be following from the box.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                          1st visitor just crossed the pipeline. Still too dark to tell what it was.
                          Im so jealous, I'm hoping to be off this weekend and make a hunt or 2

Comment

Several deer crisscrossing the North end of the pipeline. 1 hanging out in the hand corn about 200 out. Still not quite enough light to tell what it is.

Comment

Pretty sure the one in the corn is a skillet head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

good luck, following.

Comment

Working...
                                X