This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
    I’m surprised that Travis was able to kill this deer with 30 people standing around him as he closed the deal on this monster. I mean, dozens of people claim to KNOW what happened, yet I’ve never seen a hunting party of this size sneak up on a deer.

You guys are stealthier than the crew I hunt with!
    It's the TBH ninja hunting club![emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Another little fact.

This deer is the largest WT confiscated by TPWD history

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
        Lighten up Francis. So do you really believe it takes a full investigation released by TPWD to make facts....well facts.

Loose lips sink ships, way before authorities release facts. Can you not conceive that perhaps some of us have connections and friends connected to this deal? That we may have even held that deer and seen true evidence? You don't believe that some of us know or might be related to the GW, clerk, or even the biologist who has the deer?

Geez this isn't who shot JFK, it's a **** deer and and wasn't that hard for the GW to close this case.

Oh I can't wait for the facts you so speak of to be legit when you see the charges filed. Then let's hear all the naysayers speak.

I dont know Travis, but I DO KNOW what happened.
        Lighten up?? I'm speaking of the bs the boss is having to deal with here on his site, not the case??

Is Travis not worthy of due process or are you now judge & jury alone?? Look, if it's as you state proven in court then I'll throw my $.0.02 then, but friend I really don't give a crap about the deer or how it was killed right now. That will work itself out in time.

If you are correct about the supposed known facts you claim or those that say it's all legit...I'll deal with it then & have no skin in the game. It's just flat out wrong for someone to come on here, say they have some muscle about the facts & not back it up. The same goes for those who say he is being railroaded.

All I am saying is that the position some of you are putting my friends in trying to moderate this site is becoming awkward...if you cannot acknowledge that??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Lighten up?? I'm speaking of the bs the boss is having to deal with here on his site, not the case??

Is Travis not worthy of due process or are you now judge & jury alone?? Look, if it's as you state proven in court then I'll throw my $.0.02 then, but friend I really don't give a crap about the deer or how it was killed right now. That will work itself out in time.

If you are correct about the supposed known facts you claim or those that say it's all legit...I'll deal with it then & have no skin in the game. It's just flat out wrong for someone to come on here, say they have some muscle about the facts & not back it up. The same goes for those who say he is being railroaded.

All I am saying is that the position some of you are putting my friends in trying to moderate this site is becoming awkward...if you cannot acknowledge that??
          Due process is for the law and legal criminal judgement. This is TBH tar and feathering, so NO nobody gets due process here.

And yes lighten up, there's nothing to "put up with" lol, it's a discussion... in a discussion forum. There's nothing to moderate so far, everyone is being civil until YOU start getting chippy a nd making your friends have to moderate.

Comment

I fully support your cause and point. However, he has cooperated and confessed. No judge or jury needed.

This is a great site, and No way I would be a moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              Due process is for the law and legal criminal judgement. This is TBH tar and feathering, so NO nobody gets due process here.

And yes lighten up, there's nothing to "put up with" lol, it's a discussion... in a discussion forum.
              obviously...lol. Thanks for that!!

Comment

Hit the nail on the head Paul!!

Travis may have broken the spirit of the law but unless he tells me he did it on purpose I’ll not believe it.

But that one guy is an ***. Period

Comment

It's an effing deer....no different than a cow or a goat. He killed it and I don't care how he killed it or when he killed it as long as he wasn't trespassing when he did it.

Somebody said it earlier that deer will make people do stupid stuff. I agree, they will make guys break the law and make guys sound off like someone raped a 3yr old. Ya'll make shooting a deer after dark sound like murder just because the "law" says it not right.

What the eff are you gonna do the next time we have a democrat house, senate, and president and they ban guns? You gonna turn yours in and rat out all your neighbors that keep theirs because they are breaking the law? Lots of deer get killed at night...as long as they get eaten what the crap does it really matter?

Kinda like duck limits...I can go duck hunting 2 times per season and shoot 8 greenheads each trip and I am a poacher, yet a guy can hunt all 74 days and kill 5 greenheads a day (370 birds) and he is golden. And just so ya'll can flame me, I shot 6 cat squirrels in June that were chewing on my eaves.. My wife fried them and made bisquits. Should I call Mr. Greenjeans and turn myself in.....cause I really feel guilty about it? .....or is a deer just different?

Comment

I haven’t seen this much blind loyalty since Romo was taking snaps in Dallas!

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                      It's an effing deer....no different than a cow or a goat. He killed it and I don't care how he killed it or when he killed it as long as he wasn't trespassing when he did it.

Somebody said it earlier that deer will make people do stupid stuff. I agree, they will make guys break the law and make guys sound off like someone raped a 3yr old. Ya'll make shooting a deer after dark sound like murder just because the "law" says it not right.

What the eff are you gonna do the next time we have a democrat house, senate, and president and they ban guns? You gonna turn yours in and rat out all your neighbors that keep theirs because they are breaking the law? Lots of deer get killed at night...as long as they get eaten what the crap does it really matter?

Kinda like duck limits...I can go duck hunting 2 times per season and shoot 8 greenheads each trip and I am a poacher, yet a guy can hunt all 74 days and kill 5 greenheads a day (370 birds) and he is golden. And just so ya'll can flame me, I shot 6 cat squirrels in June that were chewing on my eaves.. My wife fried them and made bisquits. Should I call Mr. Greenjeans and turn myself in.....cause I really feel guilty about it? .....or is a deer just different?
                      Might wanna read up a few posts.

Comment

Man I need to login more I miss all the good stuff

Comment

Now that's a low blow. Moderators!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                            Lol...”Shirley” this is a joke! If not, I hope you are **** face drunk!

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the GW received that phone call.
                            I am just saying to confess it and come clean. There's a 99 % chance the GW says thank you and doesn't do anything. Would you sleep better tonight? Yes or no? A sin is a sin no matter how big or small.

Comment

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                                I am just saying to confess it and come clean. There's a 99 % chance the GW says thank you and doesn't do anything. Would you sleep better tonight? Yes or no? A sin is a sin no matter how big or small.
                                Nope

I love small sins

And a deer is a small sin in the grand scheme

Comment

Working...
                                X