X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Originally posted by Ironman View Post

Not following the hypocrisy link statement . Please explain.
    yeh... learn to quote properly... giving old people aneurisms trying to figure out who the **** said what to who and why there are fish on a deer thread...
    its chaos

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Well that mightve been the original intention , but its more a revenue stream thing now...
      oh i agree that the laws can be completely screwed up due to special interests (BS snapper regulations being the most prominent) but still the intent is to maintain the resources.

man in general has a poor track record of conservation.

Comment

[quote=Smart;12856744]

I didnt either at first. I think maybe I said let him be, while I'm giving details and life to the thread.

Intentions was to give you guys answers sooner than later. We don't need 8 months of what happened threads over it.

Comment

[quote=Smart;12856744]

I'm not saying he's a repeat offender........but he's a repeat offender.

Comment

271" buck

Man y'all are some no quotin mofos[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Man y'all are some no quotin mofos[emoji23]
              LOL! Its hard to follow cause its quoting the wrong people lol

Comment

Any charges on the killer of the 271" buck?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Well that mightve been the original intention , but its more a revenue stream thing now...

You don't think that right now we have the best hunting in several generations? By many/most accounts we are in the "good ole days" of hunting. Game and fish laws are a big part of that.

Of all the regulations game and fish are the one most often aligned with real science and managed for the benefit of all.

Are there exceptions? Hell yes there are. The exceptions are becoming more common each year, but I don't see the regs as a revenue stream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok I get it. Not my place to feel sorry and forgive him.

I do. Maybe bad choice of words.

Comment

Never fails this place whips itself into a frenzy. You guys need to calm down. Nice buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
                        Never fails this place whips itself into a frenzy. You guys need to calm down. Nice buck.
                        dude poached (in multiple ways) a state record. you don't think that warrants a lot of talk on a Texas hunting forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                          Ok I get it. Not my place to feel sorry and forgive him.

I do. Maybe bad choice of words.
                          Considering you have been one of the main people who have leaked a little here and a little there, I find such BS statements extremely insincere.

Comment

Working...
                          X