Mounted my first Duck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deerslayer94 View Post
    Thanks for all the positive feed back fellas! Thought for sure I'd get some criticism lol
    If you have the progress pics post them up. The bird looks good and knowing it is your first one it looks even better. I have never done any taxidermy but I hear birds are one of the hardest to do. Keep on practicing and you may be on to something. Once you learn birds maybe you can try cats. Master those 2 and in my opinion you will have a huge client base

Comment

Looks good! I need to try my hand at it considering the prices have gone up so much. I still have two in the freezer I need to get mounted.

Comment

Nice job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like I'll be getting in touch with you this season! Nice work!

Comment

Glasses clink

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
              Glasses clink
              ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaserichburg View Post
                Looks like I'll be getting in touch with you this season! Nice work!
                LOL I wouldn't mess with anyone elses bird until I was 100% confident in my work but thanks for the compliment!I do know a Grade A taxi for birds if you need one though

Comment

nice

Comment

Nothing wrong with that mount! Looks very good...

Comment

If that is your first bird I'd say you are a natural. Looks perfect to me.

Comment

You got skills!

Comment

Appreciate it fellas! Planning to start on a Shoveler in the near future and will post when finished!

Comment

Too bad you’re not closer. I got an extra buffleheads and a redhead you could use for practice.

Comment

It turned out great imo! Where did you learn to mount it if you don't mind me asking? I have been wanting to try my hand at it.

Comment

Originally posted by rem788 View Post
                                Too bad you’re not closer. I got an extra buffleheads and a redhead you could use for practice.
                                A bufflehead would be fun, never had the opportunity to shoot one. Appreciate the offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X