Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bosque county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve shot a buck and a doe just outside of Meridian this year, last year was rough.... and my neighbors are definitely the same.... just happy their rifle hunters and I get a head start....

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
      I’ve shot a buck and a doe just outside of Meridian this year, last year was rough.... and my neighbors are definitely the same.... just happy their rifle hunters and I get a head start....
      Last year was bad for us too. We are off 6 not far from the mansion on the hill

Comment

Originally posted by BosqueCountybow View Post
        Last year was bad for us too. We are off 6 not far from the mansion on the hill
        I’m right across the highway from the place on the hill. Pm me would love to chat. Maybe we have the same neighbors....

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Just a heads up, got a few younger bucks bumping does all around the house this morning and the Paw-N-Law watched the tall tined 8 run a doe up and down the river yesterday on our Bosque County grounds while a couple smaller bucks tried to join in.

Might not be represented county wide but; Good luck to all.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
              Just a heads up, got a few younger bucks bumping does all around the house this morning and the Paw-N-Law watched the tall tined 8 run a doe up and down the river yesterday on our Bosque County grounds while a couple smaller bucks tried to join in.

Might not be represented county wide but; Good luck to all.

Rwc
              Seems early this year. Guess we will find out. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Well, Ashton will be in this evening from college. Got her Weatherby wiped down and ready to roll. Made a quick trip into the river grounds Wednesday to feed a little, pull cards and "make sure the blind has no spiders". Ashton has two semi-regular bucks she is interested in and a third buck that has frequented our grounds since 2012 that we call the Dreamy 8. Even though we have hundreds of pictures of the Dreamy 8, he is part vampire and never shows during daylight hours....Some say he was transplanted from east Texas, but I am not sure about that. ha
                Warm and dry does not make a great killing combination but Ashton and I will be giving it our best effort.

Best of luck to all and God Bless.

A few trail cam pictures attached, Dreamy 8 is the first couple and the only off limits deer is the bottom photo, we call him Baby Giant.

Rwc
                Attached Files

Comment

Some nice looking bucks Richard, good luck to Ashton this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                    Some nice looking bucks Richard, good luck to Ashton this weekend.
                    Appreciate it Mr. Gary, she did remind me last night via phone call, that the last buck she killed off our grounds was 2014...... Not really sure how to take that....ha ha

She passed 2 good looking 4.5 year olds last year, and neither of them have shown back up. If I were a 4.5 year old or older buck this year, I would not wonder across our grounds while Ashton was sitting.

Rwc

Comment

Packed and about ready to roll.

Rwc

Comment

Good luck brother! Love seeing other Bosque county hunters!

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
                          Good luck brother! Love seeing other Bosque county hunters!
                          Good luck to you also. I'll try and keep our hunt live in the
                          Morning, best I can.

Rwc

Comment

Will be following. Not hunting this weekend but my dad is. Said bucks are pushing does at our place. Good luck!

Comment

A tad warm and humid this morning.
                              About to head towards the bottom.
                              Best of luck to all.
                              Rwc

Comment

Starting to break day. Had a little hog ease through already.
                                Ashton is on tilt ready to throttle one.
                                Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X