No announcement yet.

Nursejenn goes hunting, chapter 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other than that spike, it's dead here... sjaaaz and Aaron haven't seen a thing moving

Comment

Doe and a fawn hanging out at about 100 yards... enjoying some acorns :/

Comment

Antlercollector collect wonder if NJ and family will be hunting tomorrow? Should be clear and nice.

Comment

NJ wishes. NJ goes back to work on Thursday but kids and sjaaaz have school/work tomorrow.

Comment

Good luck today. It's good to see a family hunting together these days!! Enjoy these times they fly by for sure all too soon.

Comment

Watching 2 small 6pts "sparring"

Comment

You guys hunting this evening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I could stay another night since we drove separate but I really have a bunch of stuff to get done before I go back to work...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                    North wind @10mph, feels a little cooler than yesterday morning. No rain or storms overnight. Unfortunately NJ bumped 8 does and fawns and a hog on the walk in this morning.... grrrrrrr

Aaron is back out with Shane so hopefully something comes out for him to get his first deer kill!
                    NJ needs to stop counting deer and pigs with her flashlight so they may not run to the next county.

Comment

Stay and hunt or go home? That is the question...

Comment

I think its go home...

Comment

Brian says not even a question! If the option to stay is there, Brian take take that option every time

Comment

Better luck next time.

That big buck will be there in the morning. Just sayin

Comment

Enjoy your hunts Jennifer, thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                                Enjoy your hunts Jennifer, thanks for taking us along.
                                I think I'm gonna change it up and NO live hunts from now on...

Comment

Working...
                                X