Which Camo Face Paint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez!!!!
    Face paint is on sale at Wal-Mart now due to Halloween.............., like .97 cents per tube.
    Hypoallergenic and scent free.
    Been using this stuff for 15 years or more..

Comment

Hardy

Comment

Nothing, no need for face paint

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
          Someone on here posted they use a wine cork they burn, I tried it and I like it, will use this from now on
          I've tried the cork, works in a pinch, but I don't like it for every hunt; maybe if I only hunted in a ground blind.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
            Geez!!!!

Face paint is on sale at Wal-Mart now due to Halloween.............., like .97 cents per tube.

Hypoallergenic and scent free.

Been using this stuff for 15 years or more..

But. But. But. It’s not “hunting” face paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              But. But. But. It’s not “hunting” face paint.

I understand, but there's green, brown, and black..............

Comment

Another vote for CarboMask. I've been using it since it first came out. You don't need to"paint" your face - just knock the shine off. CarboMask does that and wipes off easy

Comment

I use the halloween black face paint too. Got it at the halloween party store. Cheap and works great. Looks like WallyWorld is cheaper. No, it ain't hunting face paint but it does the job. washes off easily too.

Comment

Hardy. It basically peals off when you're done.

Comment

Carbomask here. It's great for eliminating face shine and comes off easy. I know some people don't like it because you can't really paint your face up like it's halloween with it. I don't need my face looking like a comando so i am happy with it. I just need deer to not see my mug. Second choice would be Hardy.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Which Camo Face Paint?

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                          I've seen a few threads about face paint the last 10 days or so.

I have always used face paint; I'm a dipper and I wear glasses so masks just don't cut it.

For many years I have been using HS Crème face paint, love it. But, after reading some of the names in the other threads like Carbomask, and Hardy I have searched a little on my own and came up with others like Pradator Warrior.

My question is this: What are you using now and why are you using it rather than other face paints?

Short answer is a really nice rifle out a a really nice box blind. I'm working on the power windows and direct tv and will update once it's complete.

A/C coming soon!

Comment

Halloween Face Paint. Cheap, Scent Free, Easy On & Easy Off

Comment

Switched to the burnt wine cork a couple years ago.

Comment

If you hunt several consecutive days watch out with Hardy, I hunted 5 days consecutive and it dried the neck out of my face. Also if sweating it has a tendency to start falling off. I prefer the dead down wind sticks applied with fingers. They are all easy to remove with make up remover wipes that your wife has. Lol. I started buying them( she does actually) to keep with my hunting gear. They actually make the tough paints easier to remove than hardy

Comment

Working...
                                X