• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stay with em, just a matter of time

Comment

Hunting?

Comment

Letting the area rest... put fresh batteries in the cell Cam and another 100lbs of corn after this morning's hunt.

Its covered up in does currently

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
          Letting the area rest... put fresh batteries in the cell Cam and another 100lbs of corn after this morning's hunt.

Its covered up in does currently

My cell camera died today, but my big boys haven't been showing up like yours they are still currently MIA, just a ton of does. I sure hope 13 becomes a regular in daytime pretty soon or one of those does you speak of gets hot.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well 85° or not been noticing plenty of deer movement with the rut settling in.. decided to take Alexis with me and sit in the ground blind this evening in hopes one of the big 10's would show. After 2 long sweltering hours in that sauna of a ground blind one of them decided to stroll on by! She smoked him at 23 yards with the crossbow and he went 40 yards and piled up in the Palmettos!
            So proud of her, it's her first deer ever and we were both a nervous wreck.. she's spoiled for life and got bit by the hunting bug bad!

Comment

Great deer congrats to you both

Comment

Great buck! Congrats!

Comment

Nice buck....

Comment

Congrats to you both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was glad to be a small part of it after the kill today. Congrats to Alexis one one hell of a Montgomery County buck! She sure was a happy camper.

Comment

Congrats to both of y’all!! That’s a stud of a buck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice!! Every time this thread pops up I hope to see 13 down. But at least we got to see some blood!

Comment

That is a stud! Congrats to her!

Comment

Awesome! Now we don't have to worry about you shooting him in a moment of weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                                Was glad to be a small part of it after the kill today. Congrats to Alexis one one hell of a Montgomery County buck! She sure was a happy camper.

Hats off to Johnny... allowed us to show up at a moments notice to skin a deer on the backyard swingset, good people. Thanks again Brother-

Comment

Working...
                                X