No announcement yet.

Come on post the draw results... you are killing me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a question for yall. All of my Mule deer are pending second draw, no big deal. The guy I work with put in for the same hunts and all of his say not selected....

Now if everyone is waiting for the original winner to accept his permit wouldn't everyone be in the pool for second draw if the original person it was awarded to didn't accept the permit?

Comment

me and the boy will have to try again next year, good luck to all

Comment

Struck out as usual on all fronts for me and the wife this year....

Comment

Originally posted by cphillips View Post
          Here is a question for yall. All of my Mule deer are pending second draw, no big deal. The guy I work with put in for the same hunts and all of his say not selected....

Now if everyone is waiting for the original winner to accept his permit wouldn't everyone be in the pool for second draw if the original person it was awarded to didn't accept the permit?

Not sure what is going on with that. I’m pending 2nd on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by CisternHunter View Post
            How can I get more info on these draws and how to apply?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            We need to have a tbh happy hour/clinic on this one of these days.I get tired head real fast trying to figure it all out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Not bow hunting but drew a hunt on the Teniente NWR and hope for a Nilgai any help out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                We need to have a tbh happy hour/clinic on this one of these days.I get tired head real fast trying to figure it all out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                Go to tpwd web site select draw hunts, put in info, pick hunts, pay for draw, and wait a really long time.

Comment

Drew Matador WMA for GDE in Nov. Really excited! Took 11 pref points.

Comment

Working...
                  X