• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    Let's go Yankees! Let's go Yankees!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever ya bum ! LOL - Yankee expression, but you already know that

I'll be there this afternoon !!! Go ASTROS !!!

Comment

Fagetaboutit - go Astros!

Comment

Originally posted by Starman View Post
        Indeed. And we will all salute them as they lose, with class, to the classy Astros.

[emoji16]

Comment

doah

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
          i think youve logged into the wrong forum! [emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
          i think he logged into the wrong State,

Comment

Any Yank Me fan want to put their wallet on the series??? PM me...............

Comment

Heading to the game this afternoon. Sure hope they can take the series and get back to the WS! My wife's work is one of the sponsors at Minute Maid and we go to a lot of games, my son gets has done some pretty cool stuff with the Astros all pretty good guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                Heading to the game this afternoon. Sure hope they can take the series and get back to the WS! My wife's work is one of the sponsors at Minute Maid and we go to a lot of games, my son gets has done some pretty cool stuff with the Astros all pretty good guys.
                That's pretty cool. I'll be at the game today too. I can't wait.

Comment

Great pitched game on both sides. I like the fact that the Astros don't have to hit a tank to score. Yankees are very dependent on it

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                    Let's go Yankees! Let's go Yankees!

There are a couple high rise apartments with no parking available for $7500 month in New York. 1 bed/1 bath😂 Leave your lifted truck in Louisiana before you move!

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                      Any Yank Me fan want to put their wallet on the series??? PM me...............
                      I already have a bet with any TBHer. Plus to be fair you should have offerred your bet before game 1

Go yanks

Comment

My wife's choir sang the National Anthem last night for the Rockets/Spurs, they only sold 11K tickets and I would be only 60% of those showed up to the game. It was kinda sad, the attendant I chatted with most of the game said everyone was more interested in the Astros, lol. I got to see the folks outside Minute Maid and it was awesome, from what I could tell, it was 80/20 fan ratio. We are big Astros fans but with my boys, growing up in league ball, we were always the Yankees. Liked the Yankees teams of the past but the Stros are a new breed, great mixture of young, veterans and are playing the game a different way. The fact that a manager can put Gonzales anywhere and does it at this level it pretty neat. Using multiple catchers, mixing it up all the time with players, I like the change, it's fun to watch.

You know what the say though, You can't spell Yankees without ENVY, lol.

Comment

Start spreading the news I am leaving today I want to be a part of it New York, New York These vagabond shoes Are longing to stray Right through the very hea...

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                            There are a couple high rise apartments with no parking available for $7500 month in New York. 1 bed/1 bath[emoji23] Leave your lifted truck in Louisiana before you move!

I’ll chip in for the uhaul![emoji23]

Comment

Yanks win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                My wife's choir sang the National Anthem last night for the Rockets/Spurs, they only sold 11K tickets and I would be only 60% of those showed up to the game. It was kinda sad, the attendant I chatted with most of the game said everyone was more interested in the Astros, lol. I got to see the folks outside Minute Maid and it was awesome, from what I could tell, it was 80/20 fan ratio. We are big Astros fans but with my boys, growing up in league ball, we were always the Yankees. Liked the Yankees teams of the past but the Stros are a new breed, great mixture of young, veterans and are playing the game a different way. The fact that a manager can put Gonzales anywhere and does it at this level it pretty neat. Using multiple catchers, mixing it up all the time with players, I like the change, it's fun to watch.

You know what the say though, You can't spell Yankees without ENVY, lol.
                                This and the Spurs coach has bashed Trump every chance he gets. Moron. Will not watch the Spurs this year because of his irrelevant blurts! Coach and keep your *** out of politics!

Comment

Working...
                                X