No announcement yet.

Deerview windows help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine in yesterday and installed them today.Got the flip up, wasn't to hard to install, will be interesting to see how well they keep the rain out.
    Attached Files

Comment

This is a product I’ve seen reference to but can’t really tell the benefit of via their website. Can someone give me the sentence tour of why I should buy these windows? I thought a window was a window.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
        This is a product I’ve seen reference to but can’t really tell the benefit of via their website. Can someone give me the sentence tour of why I should buy these windows? I thought a window was a window.

Its an easy install of a window made specifically for deer blinds that comes in pre-cut sizes or they will custom make you some to fit holes you already have.

Installation was so easy a caveman could do it.....I just read their website instructions after I received my 7 with all the hardware for two blinds..

Last edited by Smart; 12-29-2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Its an easy install of a window made specifically for deer blinds that comes in pre-cut sizes or they will custom make you some to fit holes you already have.

Installation was so easy a caveman could do it.....I just read their website instructions after I received my 7 with all the hardware for two blind..
          Thanks, I can see the need they’re filling.

Comment

Instructions? You don't need no stinking instructions

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
              Got mine in yesterday and installed them today.Got the flip up, wasn't to hard to install, will be interesting to see how well they keep the rain out.
              I'm no master craftsman, but just from looking at your setup, putting a drip edge/shade ledge above, and possibly some caulking around them, could probably help in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Instructions? You don't need no stinking instructions
                No you don't. Even I figured it out!!

Comment

Pretty simple stuff. I framed mine out with 2”x2”s and plywood.

Comment

They should have come with the hardware.... (Hinges and clip to keep the window closed) at least mine did last year when I bought them. You might call them and ask if they should have been supplied.

Comment

Working...
                    X